become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biotechnology/Education
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Biotechnology: Education
Courses and Workshops
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Education and Training
Science: Biology: Biomechanics
Science: Technology: Biomedical Engineering
Society: Issues: Science and Technology: Biotechnology
- Aims to engage and educate the public, particularly young people, about the promise and challenges of the subject. Lists conferences, events, resources and programs at Arlington, Virginia.
- Defines biotechnology terms and gives brief history for high school and college students. Includes a list of current applications and career opportunities in the field.
- Young Entrepreneurs Scheme Competition for 2008 from UK.
MIT Knowledge Updates Educational Briefings
- Offer overviews of specialized topics in life sciences, with a video presentation, supporting articles, industry information from a professor, in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
National Centre for Biotechnology Education
- Offers educational resources and practical training for teachers in several European Union countries. Includes links on discussion boards, lab safety tips, and information maintained in Reading, England.
Sample Questions of Various Entrance Examinations
- This blog includes questions set in various entrance examinations for admission to MSC and integrated PhD and PhD courses.
The Center for Professional Innovation and Education
- CfPIE provides training and certification for biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device professionals around the globe.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 10, 2013 1:54:56 AM EDT -