become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biotechnology/Directories
Science: Biology: Bioinformatics: Directories
- Searchable database listings for companies, universities, and events. Includes featured articles, industry news and suggested book readings.
123 Biotech Portal
- Knowledgebase with articles, blogs and industry news.
- Information-driven directory and portal for the life sciences community. Maintained in Tubingen, Germany.
- Resource for biotechnology information, including companies, biomedical and genomic research, incubation, venture capital and technology transfer.
- Features industry and research center news. Also has a career center and a list of areas with a concentration of businesses in the field. Includes resource links.
Bio Supply Net
- Searchable database of biotechnology products and companies that supply them. Includes contact information.
- Database of research and development news in the biopharmaceutical field. Must sign up to use.
- BCH is an international portal to exchange information on GMOs. Parties to the protocol are legally required to provide accurate and timely information to their databases. Operates in six languages as a United Nations Environment Program.
- Lists products for life science, bioscience, and biotechnology disciplines. Organized by function.
- Contains glossary of terms. Includes database of products and services with corresponding print materials for purchase or subscription.
Biotechnology Regulatory Services
- BRS regulates permits for field testing, movement within the USA, notification of genetically engineered organism import, and assesses their agricultural and environmental safety. Includes programs administered from USDA, Riverdale, Maryland.
Deloitte Recap LLC
- Subscription-based, online, database resources for biotech enterprises, also offering individual consultation.
- Membership-based resource for biotechnology entrepreneurs, offering useful information on starting a biotech company.
French Biotech Database
- Resource for life science companies in France. Includes announcements of events, meetings and login for further details.
- Directory of international and Czech biotechnology projects, organisations, jobs, books, news and links.
I Am Biotech
- A place for biotech employees and enthusiasts to discuss industry news, network, and share the promise of biotech.
Malaysian Biotechnology Information Centre
- Aims to provide resources, to increase public awareness of biotechnology, to support the government’s efforts to develop biotechnology and to make information accessible to everyone.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2015 at 15:15:06 UTC -