become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biotechnology/Academic_Departments
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Biotechnology: Academic Departments
Science: Biology: Academic Departments
This category in other languages:
Amrita School of Biotechnology
- Provides information on the academic programs, admissions, research and the faculty. India.
Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences: Department of Biomedical Science
- Information regarding undergraduate courses, faculty members, the infrastructure and career opportunities. Delhi, India.
Biological System Engineering Group
- BIOSE is part of the Biochemical Engineering Department at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro. Research is being done into different aspects of microbiology, biochemical kinetics, modeling and optimization in bioprocesses.
Biotechnology: Mahidol University, Bangkok
- Information on the academic program and the research groups which include agricultural, molecular, medical, food and industrial biotechnology, and bioprocess engineering.
Center for Biotechnology
- Promoting investment in infrastructure supporting entrepreneurial activity and industry growth. Includes development initiatives, graduate programs, seminars and outreach from State University of New York at Stony Brook.
Laboratory of Pesticide and Biotechnology
- Research in biological pesticides, insect development, mammalian toxicity and immunochemistry. Includes publication list and profiles of staff at University of California at Davis.
MIT Biological Engineering Division
- Multidisciplinary approach to interface biology and technology, integrating molecular and cellular aspects with core principles from chemical, electrical, materials and computer science, and mechanical engineering. Details of undergraduate, graduate courses, research and seminars at Cambridge, Massachusetts.
MITS School of Biotechnology
- Offers B.Sc., M.Sc. and BCA courses in biotechnology and bioinformatics, short courses and distance learning programs. Located at the Best Institute in Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
St. Francis De Sales College: SFS Centre for Biotechnology
- Offers post graduate education in biotechnology at Nagpur, India. Provides information on the department, the board, the teaching faculty, the facilities and courses.
TU Delft: Department of Biotechnology
- Focused on multidisciplinary fields of genomics, metabolomics, biocatalysis, metabolic engineering, fermentation, environmental and bioprocess technology. Includes introduction to research groups, degree programs and facilities in The Netherlands.
University College Dublin: Biosystems Engineering
- Programs leading to Bachelor of Engineering degree, masters by research, in food, MEngSc and MScAgrm, and PhD. Includes details of courses and research, profiles and contacts for staff.
University of Hawaii: Molecular Biosciences and Bioengineering
- Graduate and undergraduate courses, research programs in marine micro-algae, biomass glassification and sensor development, with emphasis on life-sustaining systems, design, production and operation of engineered living organisms. Details of facilities in Honolulu.
University of Minnesota: Department of Agronomy and Plant Genetics
- Research on genetic materials for efficiency, reliability and profitability of crop production and use, including environmentally sound practices. Includes distance learning and outreach education programs from St. Paul.
University of Wisconsin Biotechnology Center
- Services, research, curriculum, local biotechnology companies.
Wageningen University: Bioprocess Engineering
- Focused on biotechnological processes for manufacturing food ingredients, biofuels, biopolymers, pharmaceuticals and biopesticides. Includes research programs, courses, publications, and personnel in the Netherlands.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 3, 2009 at 15:59:01 UTC -