become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biophysics/Publications
Science: Biology: Publications
Advances in Biophysics
- An international review journal. Most reviews are written in response to invitations and present a complete account of the author's work on a topic.
Annual Review of Biophysics and Biomolecular Structure
- Primarily provides scholarly review articles in biophysics and structural biology.
Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Presents articles in the developing areas of biochemistry and biophysics, especially those related to molecular biology, cell biology, and developmental biology.
Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications
- Weekly journal published by Academic Press. Research areas covered include biochemistry, biophysics, cell biology, immunology, neurobiology, proteomics, and plant biology.
Biochimica et Biophysica Acta
- A journal published by Elsevier Science. Topics covered include bioenegetics, biomemebranes, cancer, cell biology, genetics, and biochemistry.
- An international journal devoted to the physics and chemistry of biological phenomena. Tables of contents with abstracts; full text by subscription.
- A major journal published by The Biophysical Society. Contains the latest research and review articles.
Doklady Biochemistry and Biophysics
- A journal containing English translations of current Russian research from the biochemistry and biophysics sections of the Doklady Akademii Nauk (Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences).
European Biophysics Journal
- The aim of this journal is to advance the understanding of biological structure and function by application of the principles of physical science. It publishes full research articles, and shorter articles of originality and scientific value.
Evidence of a new type of protein-protein interaction
- Desensitized actomyosin blocks Ca2+-sensitivity of the natural one. Physiological Chemistry and Physics and Medical NMR, 32: 167-179, 2000.
Physics in Medicine and Biology
- Institute of Physics journal for all concerned with the applications of theoretical and practical physics to medicine, physiology and biology.
Progress in Biophysics & Molecular Biology
- An international review journal that covers the ground between the physical and biological sciences. Published by Elsevier Science.
Quantum Enigma: Physics Encounters Consciousness
- Information on a book by Bruce Rosenblum and Fred Kuttner examining quantum theory, its various interpretations, and the philosophical questions that arise in conjunction with it.
Quarterly Reviews of Biophysics
- Official IUPAB journal covers the whole field, from ion channels to DNA topology and from X-ray diffraction to NMR. Published by Cambridge University Press.
Quarterly Reviews of Biophysics
- A review journal of biological function, structure and mechanism, covering the whole field of biophysics, from ion channels to DNA topology and from X-ray diffraction to NMR.
Trends in Biochemical Sciences
- TiBS covers discoveries in the fields of biophysics, biochemistry, genetics, microbiology, and cell biology. Aimed at both scientists and students.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 5:45:09 UTC -