become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biophysics/Organizations
- The Society promotes scientific study of the interaction of electromagnetic energy and acoustic energy with biological systems.
The Biophysical Society
- A FASEB member and publisher of the "Biophysical Journal." Extensive resources include an online textbook, meetings, and career placement.
British Biophysical Society
- The BBS aims to promote the physical characterisation and understanding of biomolecular functions.
European Biophysical Societies' Association
- Disseminates knowledge of the principles and applications of biophysics, and fosters the exchange of scientific information among European biophysicists.
International Society for Electrical Bio-Impedance
- Promotes research and development of electrical impedance measurements as a means of assessing normal and abnormal physiological states in medicine and biology.
International Union for Pure and Applied Biophysics
- Established worldwide professional society based in England for all biophysics-related disciplines.
Society for Mathematical Biology
- A forum for discussion of research in biology, mathematical-biology, and mathematics applied to or motivated by biology.
UIUC Chapter of Illinois Biophysics Society
- Hopes to create an educational and friendly environment where biophysics students can keep in touch and socialize at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2015 at 4:56:13 UTC -