become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biology/Biophysics
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Products and Services
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Biology: Neurobiology
Science: Biology: Physiology
Science: Biology: Theoretical Biology
Science: Technology: Biomedical Engineering
This category in other languages:
- The Biological Collaborative Research Environment (BioCoRE) for Structural Biology is a web-based, tool-oriented collaboratory for biomedical research and training.
Biological Energy Conversion
- UIUC course explores the major mechanisms of bioenergetics, with particular emphasis on respiration and photosynthesis, and the tools required to describe these processes.
Biomag: Biomagnetic Wiki and Forum
- Provides access to documentation and community developed code as well as community discussion relating to magnetoencephalography, electroencephalography and other neuroimaging topics.
- Database for NMR spectroscopy information on biomolecules hosted at the University of Wisconsin at Madison.
- Information from Wikipedia on this interdisciplinary science that employs and develops theories and methods from the physical sciences for the investigation of biological systems.
- Introductory article on biophysics from Physics Planet.
Biophysics and Bioimaging
- Provides lecture notes for the undergraduate courses held at the Centenary College of Louisiana.
Electrophysiology and the Molecular Basis of Excitability
- Simulations of ion channels and excitable membranes including diffusion, membrane potentials, nerve voltage clamp, and propagated action potentials.
Information Biophysics Epidermis
- Information on research being undertaken into the layer that forms the border between the body of an organismt and the environment.
International School on Magnetic Resonance and Brain Function
- A course on NMR tools for the brain function investigation at the Univ. of Rome, Italy.
- An online community for the study of medical biophysics at UWO. Supports user submitted comments, community contributed papers, full text searches, and class resources.
Nucleic Acid Hydration
- Annotated overview of the hydration of nucleic acids along with proteins and polysaccharides.
Physiological Flow Network
- Organization that aims to promote research interactions between experts in the field of physiological flow modelling, and involves mathematicians, biologists and clinical practitioners as well as computational and experimental engineers. Provides information on members and meetings, which are held in the UK.
Physiology and Biophysics
- Lists higher education, association and resource links within the field. A part of Cornell University's World Wide Web Virtual Library.
Physiology: Physics Woven Fine
- Science, particularly physics and biophysics, can explain many processes in physiology and medicine. This blog discusses this analytical approach.
SPR Web Pages
- Describes surface plasmon resonance (SPR), a powerful method of measuring biomolecular interactions in a label-free environment.
Structural Biology Network (SBNet)
- The SBNet, hosted by Uppsala University, unites academic and industrial structural biologists. Its goal is to strengthen the strategic value of structural biology in Sweden.
- Article from Wikipedia describing the theory that organisms can use or may have used thermal cycling as an energy source, providing the scaffolding for the origin and evolution of life.
Usenet bionet.biophysics -
Usenet sci.med.physics -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2014 at 6:35:06 UTC -