become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biomechanics/Researchers
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Biomechanics: Researchers
Baumiller, Tomasz K.
- University of Michigan Museum of Paleontology professor studying functional morphology and biomechanics of crinoids. Includes list of publications, research interests, a curriculum vitae, and current courses taught.
- Information, articles, pictures and free downloads on horse riding biomechanics.
Kier, William M.
- University of North Carolina professor studying comparative biomechanics of marine invertebrates. Includes references, his curriculum vitae and a pointer to his lab and graduate students.
- Researcher at the MSC laboratory, University of Paris, France. Research interests centered on pulmonary and vascular network modeling. Contains PhD thesis in French.
- Post doctoral researcher working on biomechanics project at the Technological University of Compiègne. Includes project information, publications and teaching interests.
- Graduate student at the SDSU/UCSD Joint Doctoral Program in Applied Mechanics and Engineering Sciences in San Diego.
- Short CV, publication list in the field of sports and clinical biomechanics.
- Albert-Ludwigs University (Germany) professor studying plant biomechanics. Includes members and lists of projects and publications.
- Research interests in biomechanics, functional anatomy and ecology of extant and fossil plants. Contains list of projects and publications.
- Fascia research project at the University of Ulm, Germany about the utilization of elastic connective tissue in human walking.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2013 at 13:31:10 UTC -