become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biomechanics/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Biomechanics: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Biology: Research Groups and Centers
Biomechanics Laboratory, University of Essen University of Essen
- Focus of research related to the prevention of injuries. Includes animations, publications list, and related links. Germany.
Biomechanics Laboratory, University of Ottawa
- List of members and graduate students, theses abstracts (1986 to present), conference papers, information about the motor control laboratory, biomechanics directory, and related links.
Biomechanics Research Laboratory, University of Michigan
- Theoretical and experimental research aimed at reducing unintentional injury rates in the population. Includes project outlines, personnel, publications, collaborations, and facilities.
Functional Morphology Laboratory
- Information about animal biomechanics and functional morphology research. University of Antwerp, Belgium.
Injury Prevention and Mobility Laboratory
- Improving methods for preventing falls and fall-related injuries, including research, publications, links, and contact details. Simon Fraser University, B.C., Canada.
- Research involving the application of fluid dynamics and solid mechanics in the study of biological structure. Includes publication list, graduate students, and related links. University of California, Berkeley, U.S.
National Centre for Biomedical Engineering Science,
- Personnel, publications, research areas, education and facilities. National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
Orthopaedic Biomechanics Laboratories, Michigan State University
- Research of the musculoskeletal system of humans and animals. Includes facilities overview, personnel, research opportunities, publications list, and related links.
Poly-Animal Locomotion Laboratory
- Biomechanics group, directed by Dr. Robert Full, which studies locomotive performance, energetics and dynamics. Contains personnel, research projects, publications, and related links. University of California, Berkeley, U.S.
Steadman Philippon Research Institute
- Evidence-based sports medicine research institute publishing studies in basic science, biomechanics, imaging and clinical research. Personnel, departments and publications.
Tissue Mechanics Laboratory
- Recent research and people. University of Notre Dame, Indiana, U.S.
University of Washington Applied Biomechanics Laboratory
- Research on musculoskeletal biomechanics including the spine, hip, foot and ankle. Contains list of publications.
Vertebrate Functional Morphology Laboratory
- Overview of staff, research performed, courses offered, and related links. University of Ghent, Belgium. [course listings in Dutch]
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 3, 2012 7:15:03 AM EDT -