become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biomechanics/Journals
Science: Biology: Publications: Journals
- Covering musculoskeletal biomechanics. Contains table of contents (1995 to present), sample papers, author and editor information, and online free sample copy registration.
Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering
- Covers both the engineering and clinical aspects of computer methods in biomedical engineering. Contains author instructions, online paper submission, and request form for sample copy.
Journal of Applied Biomechanics
- Journal devoted to the study of human biomechanics in sport, exercise, and rehabilitation. Contains table of contents and abstracts (1995 to present), submission guidelines, and other information.
Journal of Biomechanical Engineering
- In print and online journal covering the application of mechanical engineering knowledge to biomechanical systems. Contains table of contents (1996 to present), abstracts (2000 to present), author information, and other journal information.
Journal of Biomechanics
- Online papers (1997 onwards) on the principles of mechanics to explore biological problems. Contains author instructions, subscription information, and list of editors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 17, 2016 at 2:29:56 UTC -