become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biomechanics/Associations
Science: Biology: Organizations
American Society of Biomechanics
- Provides a forum for the exchange of information and ideas among researchers in biomechanics. Includes newsletter, conference abstracts, membership and officers information, graduate programs, and related links.
Canadian Society for Biomechanics / Société Canadienne de Biomécanique
- Fosters research and the interchange of information on the biomechanics of human physical activity. Includes information on membership, officers, a newsletter, conference proceedings, and related links. [only in English]
European Society of Biomechanics
- Promotes research, progress and information concerning the science of biomechanics. Includes council list, membership information, details of biennial meetings, and related links.
International Society of Biomechanics
- A professional organization formed to promote the study of all areas of biomechanics at the international level.
International Society of Biomechanics - Footwear
- Provides a forum for aspects of clinical, athletic and other kinds of functional footwear. Contains information about the group, previous meetings, abstracts and proposed conferences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 15, 2014 at 8:45:04 UTC -