become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biomechanics/Associations
Science: Biology: Organizations
American Society of Biomechanics
- Provides a forum for the exchange of information and ideas among researchers in biomechanics. Includes newsletter, conference abstracts, membership and officers information, graduate programs, and related links.
Canadian Society for Biomechanics / Société Canadienne de Biomécanique
- Fosters research and the interchange of information on the biomechanics of human physical activity. Includes information on membership, officers, a newsletter, conference proceedings, and related links. [only in English]
European Society of Biomechanics
- Promotes research, progress and information concerning the science of biomechanics. Includes council list, membership information, details of biennial meetings, and related links.
International Society of Biomechanics
- A professional organization formed to promote the study of all areas of biomechanics at the international level.
International Society of Biomechanics - Footwear
- Provides a forum for aspects of clinical, athletic and other kinds of functional footwear. Contains information about the group, previous meetings, abstracts and proposed conferences.
The International Society of Biomechanics in Sports
- A society that helps the exchange of ideas for sports biomechanics researchers, coaches, and teachers and disseminates information on biomechanics in sports. Includes information on membership, leadership, conferences, their newsletter, and related links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 3, 2010 at 18:26:44 UTC -