become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biology/Biomechanics
Research Groups and Centers
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Prosthetics
Computers: Software: Graphics: Animation
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Orthopedics
Science: Technology: Biomedical Engineering
Science: Technology: Mechanical Engineering
Science: Technology: Safety Engineering: Automotive Safety
- Information from Wikipedia on this branch of biology, the analysis of the mechanics of living organisms and the application of engineering principles to and from biological systems.
Biomechanics Classes on the Web
- A resource for faculty and students who are interested in biomechanics classes. Includes information on animal biomechanics, biomedical engineering, and related subjects, plus textbooks and related links.
- Current research into the biomechanics of fossil sea scorpions (eurypterids).
International College of Biomechanics
- Provides practical training in assessment procedures and treatments. Contains list of courses. New South Wales, Australia.
- Public data base including results from in vivo load measurements with instrumented orthopaedic implants for hip, knee, shoulder and spine.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 21, 2015 at 22:10:25 UTC -