become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Bioinformatics: Publications: Journals
Science: Biology: Publications: Journals
- Bioinformatics aims to publish high quality, peer-reviewed, original scientific papers and excellent review articles in the fields of computational molecular biology, biological databases and genome bioinformatics.
- BMC Bioinformatics (ISSN 1471-2105) is a fully peer reviewed online journal publishing research articles with open access for all. BMC Bioinformatics covers all aspects of computational methods used in the analysis and annotation of sequences and structures, as well as all other areas of computational biology.
Journal of Biomedical Infomatics
- Provides recent information concerning the use of computers in biomedicine.
Mutation Research/Mutation Research Genomics
- Covers the nature and consequences of genome variations in humans and appropriate model systems, focusing on experimental approaches, instrumentation, and informatics technologies.
Online Journal of Bioinformatics
- Electronic publication of bioinformatics, genetic analysis, programming, database mining, and interfacing genetic data.
PLoS Computational Biology
- Peer-reviewed, open-access journal featuring works of significance that further the understanding of living systems at all scales through the application of computational methods.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:59:20 PM EST -