become an editor
the entire directory
only in Online_Services/Homology_Detection
DNA structural software
- Suite of alignment tools to detect conserved sequences, similar domain architecture, gene expression profiles, and SNP using protein or nucleotide targets. Includes support and archiving of strategies at NCBI, Bethesda, Maryland.
- Formatting of multiple sequence alignments to a color postscript file. Can include graphical features by using PDB entry.
Interactive Blast Query
- Utility for online manipulation of Blast results. Results organized in a table format.
The ISREC Group Servers
- Detection and assessment of similarity between distantly related sequences by means of a variety of remotely-executable software - from the Swiss Inst. for Experimental Cancer Research.
mreps : maximal tandem repeats search
- Open source tool for identifying serial repeats (tandem repeats) in DNA sequences.
Sequence Alignment and Modeling System
- Implementation of hidden Markov models for sequence analysis. Free UNIX software for nonprofit groups, and sequences can be submitted online.
- Sensitive, selective, and rapid sequence database searching with gapped alignments - from Washington Univ.-St.Louis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2013 at 5:45:09 UTC -