become an editor
the entire directory
only in Online_Services/Genome_Databases
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Mammal: Databases and Maps
Annmap Genome Browser
- An interactive genome browser supporting multiple species. Annmap displays mapping between Affymetrix Exon Arrays and their corresponding genes and exons.
Annmap Genome Browser
- An interactive genome browser supporting multiple species. It displays mapping between Affymetrix Exon Arrays and their corresponding genes and exons.
- A transcriptome-wide atlas database for the developing mouse embryo established by RNA in situ hybridization.
- An integrated database of genomic, expression and protein data for Drosophila and Anopheles.
- A fully-searchable database to provide information and easy access to over 200 current and completed genome projects.
Gramene: A comparative genomic resource for grains
- Gramene is a curated, open-source data resource that provides agricultural researchers and plant breeders with biological and genomic information on rice and other grasses.
Human Ageing Genomic Resources
- A collection of databases and tools designed to help researchers understand the genetics of human ageing.
Human Genome Sequencing Center
- Provides direct access to the data computed on several organisms such as Rat, Mouse, Drosophila, and Bovine as it relates to human genome sequencing.
- MaizeGDB is the community database for biological information about the crop plant Zea mays.
Mouse Genome Informatics
- This site contains information on mouse genetic markers, mapping, phenotypes, mammalian homology and gene expression. All data are searchable through a set of Query Forms.
- Offers analysis of protein sequence sets from individual sequences to complete genomes.
- PhenomicDB is a multi-organism phenotype/genotype database. Users can compare the phenotypes of a gene over many organisms simultaneously.
Rat Genome Database
- Contains rat genomic data such as genes, SSLPs, ESTs, QTLs, and strain information and tools such as vcmap, genome scanner, rhmap server, metagene. Also has a rat research community forum.
Saccharomyces Genome Database
- Resource for genomic information on yeast, with tutorial on gene ontology, homology searches and comparisons. Includes links to tools, related conferences, and staff at Stanford University School of Medicine, California.
Saccharopolyspora erythraea genome
- Website for S. erythraea NRRL23338 genome sequencing project.
SOL Genomics Network
- Integrated clade oriented genome database for the Solanaceae (tomato, potato, pepper, eggplant etc.) and other Asterids. Contains genetic maps, gene sequences, phenotypic descriptions and images, tomato genome sequence and gene annotations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 7:45:03 UTC -