become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Courses
Science: Biology: Education: Online Courses
This category in other languages:
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology at ISU
- An Interdisciplinary Graduate Program offering Ph.D. and M.S. degrees in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (BCB) at Iowa State University
Bioinformatics and drug research
- Website presents a series of lectures on bioinformatics and modern drug research at the University of Konstanz.
- Summary of basics of bioinformatics for the intelligent newcomer.
Bioinformatics On-line Courses and Tutorials
- A list of on-line course materials and tutorials for bioinformatics and computational biology.
- Course materials, book recommendations and links related to bioinformatics.
Canadian Bioinformatics Workshops
- Offers short courses in bioinformatics, genomics and proteomics in various cities across Canada.
Index of Computational Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics Courses
- Listing of computational molecular biology course pages that have extensive online course materials.
Institute for Genomics and Bioinformatics
- Specializing in making publicly available software and database services for computational biology.
Protein sequence analysis: A practical guide
- A web-based tutorial associated with "Introduction to bioinformatics" published by Addison Wesley Longman.
University of Colorado Bioinformatics Site
- A bioinformatics group created by students, for students. Helps to educate other undergrads about bioinformatics and the tools available online.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 11:15:04 UTC -