become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bioinformatics/Education
Science: Biology: Education
This category in other languages:
Human Genome Project Education Resources
- A resource for introductory information on the Human Genome Project.
- Bioinformatics group for students interested and/or working in the bioinformatics/computational biology fields. Offers opportunities to exchanging information and sharing ideas.
- A one-year, international master's programme in bioinformatics at the University of Skovde, Sweden.
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Graduate program at Iowa State University offering Undergraduate Major (BCBio) and the PhD program (BCB).
- Maintained by Dr. Seyeon Weon, Korea providing information on courses, a database archive, software archive and online resources.
- Singapore Bioinformatics conducting informatics research, development, and training, to generate knowledge from large volumes of Biology and Chemistry data
Bioinformatics Institute of India
- Blog focusing on bioinformatics, biotechnology, pharma regulatory affairs, IPR and clinical trials.
Boston University Bioinformatics Graduate Programs
- Interdisciplinary PhD and Masters Programs that include an internship in the local industry companies. In conjunction with the NE masters program.
- Provides navigation to C. elegans/mammalian Bioinformatics, aging, oxidative stress (Channel 1); 1-2 new recent abstracts featured/week (Channel 2); Technology highlights (Channel 3).
- Students raise chicken embryos in the classroom and obtain magnetic resonance images through the Internet.
- Instructional materials for teaching bioinformatics. These include animated tutorials on topics such as BLAST, finding mutations in a protein, and graphing with MS-Excel.
Graduate Program in Bioinformatics
- The University of British Colombia Bioinformatics Centre offers M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees to students doing research in the field of bioinformatics.
Helsinki Masters in Bioinformatics
- A two year Masters Degree Programme in Bioinformatics (MBI) offered by the University of Helsinki and Helsinki University of Technology, Finland.
International Bologna Master in Bioinformatics
- A two year, international master's programme in bioinformatics at the Universita di Bologna, Italy.
- Forum featuring various aspects, events and developments in the bioinformatics field.
Master's Degree Programme in Bioinformatics
- An international, two-year Master's programme jointly managed by the University of Tampere and the University of Turku, Finland.
MBB452a: Genomics and Bioinformatics (Yale University)
- Bioinformatics course at Yale University. All course slides are available online.
NCBI's Genes and Disease
- Information about several medically important genes and related diseases. Illustrates the use of bioinformatics in their study.
Northeastern University Bioinformatics Masters Program
- From the Biology department and in cooperation with Boston University. Emphasis on the ability to integrate knowledge from biological, computational, and mathematical disciplines.
- Provides onsite training on specific bioinformatics databases and tools. Also offers bioinformatic software testing and research consulting services.
- Provides online courses in Perl programming for bioinformatic tools.
The Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics Homepage (SIB)
- SIB operates the ExPASy proteomics server and the Swiss node of EMBnet. Teaching activities include a series of post-graduate courses given at the Universities of Geneva and Lausanne, as well as at the EPFL, and a Masters Degree in bioinformatics. Major research areas include the development of integrated databases and software resources in the field of proteomics.
University of Colorado Bioinformatics Homepage
- This is a bioinformatics site created by undergrads primarily for undergrads. It has instructions and links for bioinformatic tools and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2016 at 15:05:04 UTC -