become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bioinformatics/Directories
Computers: Internet: On the Web: Web Portals
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Methods and Techniques
European Bioinformatics Institute
- Portal for research and services in bioinformatics, with databases of nucleic acid and protein sequences, and macromolecular structures - from the EMBL, Hinxton UK.
The National Center for Biotechnology Information
- National Library of Medicine / National Institutes of Health. Offers many important databases (PubMed, GenBank, OMIM) and some tools.
- Curated list of sequence search utilities, as well as databases and tools related with proteomics and structural bioscience.
Bioinformatics.ca Links Directory
- Features curated links to molecular resources, tools and databases.
- Contains resources on Bioinformatics classified by categories.
- Links to online genomics resources - including the individual projects.
- Bioinformatics portal which integrates protein information, databases and research tools for researchers and students. Subscription based service.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 15:45:13 UTC -