the entire directory
only in Biology/Bioinformatics
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Bioinformatics
Products and Services
Research Groups and Centers
Computers: Artificial Intelligence
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Biomolecules: Proteins and Enzymes: Proteomics
Science: Biology: Biotechnology
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Mammal: Human
This category in other languages:
The Bioinformatics Organization, Inc.
- Bioinformatics society open to all people. Strong emphasis on open access to biological information as well as Free and Open Source software.
The Ensembl Project
- Ensembl is a joint project between EMBL-EBI and the Sanger Centre to develop a software system which produces and maintains automatic annotation on eukaryotic genomes.
Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Network
- Aims to develop the bioinformatics network infrastructure, encourage the exchange of data and information, develop training programs, workshops and symposia and encourage collaborations in the field of bioinformatics.
- Information from Wikipedia on this branch of biology which involves the use or development of techniques, including applied mathematics, informatics, statistics, computer science, artificial intelligence, chemistry, and biochemistry to solve biological problems, usually on the molecular level.
Bioinformatics and Biological Computing
- A bioinformatics site, with access to multiple database searching and sequence analysis tools - from the Weizmann Institute of Science.
European Molecular Biology Network
- EMBnet is the only organisation world-wide bringing bioinformatics professionals to work together to serve the expanding fields of genetics and molecular biology.
The International Society for Computational Biology
- The International Society for Computational Biology is dedicated to advancing the scientific understanding of living systems through computation; the emphasis is on the role of computing and informatics in advancing molecular biology.
- Editable by the whole bioinformatics community, OpenWetWare provides bioinformatics tutorials and reviews that are kept up-to-date by the readers themselves.
Society for Bioinformatics in the Nordic Countries
- SocBiN is a non-profit organisation for people working with and interested in bioinformatics. One task of the society is to arrange annual conferences on Bioinformatics.
VA 's Bioinformatics
- A resource site on bioinformatics, its history, scope, literature, databases, analytical tools and job openings.
Usenet bionet.biology.computational -
Usenet bionet.molbio.genbank -
Usenet bionet.molbio.genbank.updates -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 4, 2013 3:03:32 PM EDT -