become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biochemistry_and_Molecular_Biology/Software
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
DNA Structural Software
Software for Genetics
Software for PCR
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Instrumentation: Data Acquisition and Control: Software
Science: Biology: Bioinformatics: Software
Science: Biology: Software
Science: Chemistry: Software
- Software developed by the Broad Institute for visualizing and manually annotating whole genomes. Free for research and educational users
- Provides details of a number of molecular biology tools, some of which are freeware.
- Offers script-driven programming for data analysis in viral dynamics, enzyme kinetics, receptor binding and drug discovery screening. Includes demo download, technical support and contacts for consulting in Pullman, Washington.
Blue Tractor Software
- Java based commercial software for DNA and Protein sequence analysis. Demo available.
DNA Sequencing Software
- software to improve the quality of DNA sequencing traces collected on the ABI 3700 and 3730 DNA sequencers.
DoMix Scientific Software
- Offers software for sequence alignment, phylogenetic tree visualization, contig assembly and sequence proof reading
- Free DNA sequencing chromatogram trace viewer. Runs on Window, MacOS X, Linux and Solaris. Uses QT library.
- Develops data management software solutions for life sciences research. Products include tools for genomics, proteomics, biorepositories, multiple laboratories, systems biology and translational research.
- Offering predictive software tools and services for metabolic engineering and drug discovery. Based in Germany.
- Java based biologist's workbench by Luca I.G.Toldo.
- Analysis software and service for 2D electrophoresis gels as tools for multivariate statistical analysis.
- Macintosh software which provide sequence editing, primer design, database searching, protein analysis, alignment, phylogeny, and other functions.
Molecular Biology Software Links
- Links to biological software for DNA sequencing, molecule modeling, polymerase chain reaction and taxonomy.
- Offers the Gensearch software to locate and analyse potential mutation locations.
- Package for statistical analysis of steady-state enzyme kinetic data, and presentation graphics, for Macintosh or Windows based computers. Previews, price and form to order from Princeton, New Jersey.
- StarBiochem is an application that displays molecules from the Protein Data Bank. It allows users to explore fundamental biological research concepts, select parts of the molecule and control how the selected parts are displayed.
Usenet bionet.software.gcg -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 30, 2014 at 8:45:14 UTC -