become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Science: Biology: Cell Biology: Publications: Journals
Science: Biology: Genetics: Publications: Journals
Science: Biology: Publications: Journals
Science: Publications: Journals
American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology
- Searchable archive from 1994, focusing on cellular, biochemical, molecular, developmental, genetic and immunological studies of lung cells and molecules, with login for PDF from the American Thoracic Society.
Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications
- This is the premier international journal devoted to the very rapid dissemination (six weeks) of timely and significant experimental results in the diverse fields of biological research.
The Biochemical Journal
- Covers all aspects of biochemistry, and cell and molecular biology. Free access to fulltext archive (articles published before December 31, 2001)
Biochemical Society Transactions
- This journal contains the medal lectures and colloquia presented at a meeting of the Biochemical Society or one of its constituent interest groups and, occasionally, the colloquia of other scientific meetings held in the UK or elsewhere. Free access to fulltext archive (articles published before December 31, 2001)
- ACS journal for cell biology interrelationships, covering structure, function and regulation of enzymes, receptors, carbohydrates, lipids and nucleic acids, genes and expression, biosynthesis, bioenergetics and membranes.
- Online version of the international edition of Russian scientific journal in the fields of biochemical aspects of bio-organic chemistry, microbiology, immunology, physiology, and biomedical sciences.
Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- The best known Canadian research journal in its field, which publishes articles in English and French, enjoys a wide international readership because of its in-depth research articles that explore every aspect of general biochemistry, its up-to-date coverage of experimental cellular and molecular biology, and its special issues dedicated to subjects of current interest.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
- Publishes articles on teaching techniques and practice in biochemistry and molecular biology. Includes aims and scope, contents, archives from 2005, instructions for authors and subscription information.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Reports Online
- International journal publishing original papers in the area of genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, bioinformatics and systems biology.
Biochimica et Biophysica Acta
- International Journal of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology. This journal has ten subtitles.
- Reports key advances concerning the covalent attachment of active molecules to biopolymers.
- Publishes research into the role of metal ions in biology, biochemistry and medicine.
- BioMedCentral Biochemistry covers all aspects of biochemistry, including metabolic pathways, enzyme functions, and small molecular components of cells and tissues. Fulltext for free
Cell Biochemistry and Function
- The journal provides a forum for reporting and discussing the biochemistry of whole cells and the link between the biochemistry and the functioning of cells in isolation, in assemblies, and in tissues.
Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences
- The multidisciplinary journal CMLS publishes research articles, mini-reviews, reviews and multi-author reviews covering the latest aspects of biological and biomedical research.
- Provides critical and important primary and secondary information on the whole of chemical biology, bio(in)organic chemistry, and biochemistry.
Chemistry & Biology
- Is an international monthly forum for papers of interest to both chemists and biologists. The journal aims to promote the exchange of information and ideas between chemists and biologists, and to inform its readers of outstanding developments in modern chemistry and biology through both original papers and reviews.
Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part B Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- This journal covers biochemical and molecular biology aspects of metabolism, enzymology, regulation, nutrition, signal transduction, promoters, gene structure and regulation, metabolite and cell constituents, macromolecular structures, adaptational mechanisms and evolutionary principles.
Critical Reviews in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Published bimonthly providing review articles on recent advances in the field of biochemical and molecular biology. Includes details of aims and scope, instructions for authors, the latest issue and forthcoming articles.
Current Issues in Molecular Biology
- Review papers, since 1999, in all areas of molecular biology, including plant and animal systems, human genetics, molecular microbiology, virology, and biotechnology. Free access to contents and abstracts, but full text is for subscribers in US$ or UK£ to Horizon Scientific Press.
Current Opinion in Chemical Biology
- Advances in the field by accessing the views of experts. Includes guide to authors, links to abstracts, complimentary articles and full text available on subscription to Elsevier BV.
Current Opinion in Lipidology
- Publishes review articles and expert commentary and opinion on lipidology.
Cytokines, Cellular & Molecular Therapy
- Contents of current issue of quarterly, peer-reviewed journal covering therapies emerging from the manipulation of cytokines and cells published by Martin Dunitz, London.
Doklady Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Bimonthly journal containing English translations of current Russian research from the biochemistry and biophysics sections of the Doklady Akademii Nauk (Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences).
EMBO Journal Online
- Provides view of current issue, future titles or from the archive 1984 to present. Published for the European Molecular Biology Organization by the Nature Publishing, UK
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
- Publishes articles in the field of lipid science and technology. Continues Lipid-Fett.
The FASEB journal
- Journal of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology. Fulltext for free one year after publication
The FEBS Journal
- By the Federation of European Biochemical Societies. Publishes full length papers describing original research in the areas of biochemistry, molecular and cell biology, and molecular biophysics. Fulltext for free one year after publication.
- Elsevier's link page for their publication of short research papers in the field of biochemistry, biophysics and molecular cell biology.
- Provides a unique forum dedicated to research into the structure and function of glyconjugates (including glycoproteins, glycolipids, proteoglycans or free complex saccharides) or on any aspect of proteins that specifically interact with glyconjugates (e.g. lectins, glycotransferases, glycosidases).
Insect Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Neurochemistry, hormone and pheromone biochemistry, enzymes and metabolism, hormone action and gene regulation, gene characterization and structure, pharmacology, immunology and cell and tissue culture.
The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology
- Publishes papers containing the results of original research in all areas of contemporary biochemistry.
International Journal of Biological Macromolecules
- Research into the structure and functional properties of natural proteins, carbohydrates and nucleic acids, with modeling their conformation, interactions and molecular associations. Archive of contents and abstracts with full text available by subscription to Elsevier BV.
Internet Journal of Science -Biological Chemistry
- Publishes studies of biologically important molecules.
- International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Life publishes original research articles, critical reviews and hypothesis papers in the broadly defined fields of biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology and molecular medicine.
The Journal of Biochemistry
- Offers regular papers or rapid communications to publish results of original research, divided into biochemistry, molecular biology, cell, and biotechnology. Submission, subscription details, with free access for current year, and searchable abstract archives since 1969.
The Journal of Biological Chemistry
- Articles in this journal deal with biological processes at the biochemical or molecular level. Fulltext accessible after 1 year every January
Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry
- The journal is primarily concerned with advances in the understanding of systems involving one or more metal ions set in a biological matrix - particularly metalloproteins and metal-nucleic acid complexes - in order to understand biological function at the molecular level.
Journal of Biomolecular Techniques
- Peer-reviewed publication issued quarterly by the Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities (issues online till December 2000). Issues of ABRF News also accessible
Journal of Cell and Molecular Biology
- International journal which covers original research works in the field of cell biology, molecular biology, genetics, microbiology, neurobiology, bioinformatics and related topics.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
- Publishes descriptions of original research in which complex cellular, pathologic, clinical, or animal model systems are studied by molecular biological, biochemical, quantitative ultrastructural or immunological approaches.
Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry
- Publishes research papers and short communications in the following areas: the chemistry, structure, and function of metalloenzymes; the interaction of inorganic ions and molecules with proteins and nucleic acids; the preparation and properties of coordination complexes of biological interest including both structural and functional model systems; the role of metal-containing systems in the regulation of gene expression; the application of spectroscopic methods to determine the structure of metallobiomolecules; the function of trace elements in living systems; and related subjects.
Journal of Lipid Research
- JLR publishes original articles and reviews in the broadly defined area of biological lipids. Fulltext accessible after 2 years every January
Journal of Molecular Biology
- Weekly publication of original scientific research, concerning studies of organisms or their components at the molecular level. Full text articles available to subscribers.
Journal of Molecular Modeling
- Molecular, protein, peptide and drug design, computational modeling, molecular mechanics/dynamics in the fields of life sciences and chemistry.
Journal of Molecular Structure: THEOCHEM
- Publishes research related to the theory and modelling of molecular systems. Contents lists and abstracts starting from 2000; full text for subscribers.
Lipid - Fett
- Publishes articles in the field of lipid science and technology. Ceased in 1999. Continues as European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology.
- Publishes studies utilizing most scientific technologies including molecular biology, cell biology, immunochemistry, structural biology, computational biology, theoretical biology, and macromolecular chemistry where the subject is extracellular matrix or is substantially related to matrix and its biological role.
Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology
- Publishes investigations of the molecular biology, molecular immunology and biochemistry of parasitic protozoa and helminths and their interactions with both the definitive and intermediate host.
Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Archives back to 1992 of this authoritative source of fundamental knowledge and new developments in the molecular biology of eukaryotic cells. Abstracts and full articles in PDF from the American Society for Microbiology.
- Range of topics, with access to abstract archive maintained by Springer. Contacts for editorial board, submissions and subscription in Moscow, Russia.
Molecular Biology and Evolution
- Archives back to 1983, with abstracts and full articles in PDF, devoted to the interdisciplinary science. Maintained for the Society for Molecular Biology and Evolution by Oxford University Press.
Molecular Biology Reports
- Topics are DNA replication, transcription, nucleic acid-protein interaction, RNA processing, intracellular transport, protein biosynthesis, and related subjects since 1997.
Molecular Genetics and Metabolism
- Is a contribution to the understanding of the metabolic basis of disease. The journal publishes articles describing investigations that use the tools of biochemistry and molecular biology for studies of normal and diseased states.
- Publishes original research and review articles reporting new developments in the genetics, molecular biology and biochemistry of prokaryotic and eukaryotic microorganisms, and covers the most important advances in bacterial pathogenicity.
Molecular Systems Biology
- Joint venture between EMBO and Nature Publishing Group, with call for papers published from March 2005.
Nature: Structural and Molecular Biology
- Articles in all fields related to the cellular function of macromolecules as analyzed by the range biological, biophysical and biochemical techniques.
Nucleic Acids Research
- Results of leading edge research into physical, chemical, biochemical and biological aspects of nucleic acids and proteins involved in nucleic acid metabolism and/or interactions.
Pesticide Biochemistry and Physiology
- Publishes original scientific articles pertaining to the mode of action of plant protection agents such as insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, and similar compounds, including nonlethal pest control agents, biosynthesis of pheromones, hormones, and plant resistance agents.
Physiological and Biochemical Zoology
- Has presented current research in environmental, adaptational, and comparative physiology and biochemistry since 1928. Original research results represent a variety of areas, including thermoregulation, respiration, circulation, osmotic and ionic regulation, environmental acclimation, evolutionary physiology, and metabolic physiology and biochemistry.
Plant Molecular Biology Reporter
- Quarterly publication with full text, including protocols and illustrations back to 1996. Provided by the International Society for Plant Molecular Biology.
- Publishes original articles and invited reviews in all aspects of plant biology, particularly in molecular and cell biology, ultrastructure, biochemistry, metabolism, growth, development and morphogenesis, ecological and environmental physiology, biotechnology, plant-microorganism interactions.
- This Journal of Molecular Genetics with Emphasis on Plasmid Biology is a premier journal in the field of molecular microbiology and biotechnology.
- Publishes articles devoted to the science and technology of the application of living organisms to the production of materials for the benefit of mankind.
Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- An international review journal on the area between the physical and biological sciences. Tables of contents and abstracts; full text by subscription. Published by Elsevier Science, Netherlands.
Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Peer reviewed journal published annually and covering the application of statistical ideas to problems arising from computational biology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 7:05:08 UTC -