become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Reagents_and_Kits
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Products and Services
Reagents and Kits
Science: Biology: Products and Services: Reagents and Kits
- Specialist distributor of immunological reagents in the UK. Products include antibodies, flow cytometry reagents allergens, buffers, kits and proteins.
Aalto Scientific, Ltd.
- Offers login for ordering enzymes, other proteins, human sera for in vitro diagnostics, OEM and quality control, from manufacturer in San Marcos, CA.
- Manufacturer and supplier of kinase inhibitors and screening libraries on cell signaling pathways for laboratory research use.
- Manufacturer of pharmacological research compounds for life science industry. Provides product support, catalog, and ordering information.
- Develops cell biology-based research tools and biocomputing resources for gene and protein interactions. Includes catalog, technical data for download, ordering from offices in Belgium, Japan, and Carlsbad, California.
- Manufactures and sells cobra venom anticomplementary, type 1 ribosome inactivating proteins, custom conjugates, fluorochromes and monoclonal antibodies. Includes specifications and profile of company in Bologna, Italy.
Advanced Biotechnologies Inc
- Manufacturer of infectious and inactivated viral preparations, DNA PCR controls and primers, ELISA and IFA test kits, antibodies, antigens, and viral proteins. Also offers custom services, including electron microscopy and large-scale custom virus production and inactivation.
Agarose Bead Technologies
- Manufacturer of activated agarose beads for affinity chromatography his-tag, antibody and GST protein purification and enzyme and antibody immobilization, as well as non activated agarose beads for size exclusion chromatography and activation processes.
- Biomedical research protocols including electrophoresis, western blotting, and immunohistochemistry in support of sales from Athens, Greece.
American Bioanalytical, Inc.
- Details of agarose, antibiotics, buffers, protease inhibitors, growth media, nucleotides and supplies for DNA and peptide from manufacturer in Natick, Massachusetts.
- Manufacturer and distributor of diagnostic kits, including urine strip glucose and protein. Provide test kits product support information.
- Prefabricated or custom monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, cytokines, growth factors and ELISA kits, from manufacturer in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Manufacturer of ELISA kits for reproductive endocrinology, pregnancy risk, and neurodegenerative disease. Provide product support information, news, events, and contacts.
Apollo Scientific, Ltd.
- Antibiotics, buffers and fluorochemicals available from manufacturing and trading company at Stockport, England.
- Distributor of life science products including antibodies, stem cells, DNA, kinase inhibitors, staining reagents, enzymes and proteins.
Berry and Associates, Inc.
- Offers nucleosides, nucleoside phosphoramidites, fluorescent markers, biotins, and other tools for biomedical research. Includes searchable catalog and profile of company in Dexter, Michigan.
- Distributor of biological reagents, chemicals, proteins and services for exploring cellular signaling networks, specialising in kinase-related products.
- Specialist supplier of intracellular delivery systems such as transfection reagents, antibodies and intracellular delivery reagents.
Biochemicals and Reagents
- Searchable resource relating chemicals to their biological application, safety data, organized into categories such as antibodies, peptides, pharmaceuticals and vitamins. Online ordering by login from Sigma-Aldrich Co.
- Biotechnology company providing venoms extracted from live marine cone snails for life science / pharmacological research and drug discovery applications.
- Inventor and supplier of laboratory equipment and consumables for gel electrophoresis, immunohistochemistry, tissue and cell culture. Includes technical overviews and details for ordering from El Monte, California.
- Manufacturers of human biospecific matrices for stem and adult cells with the recombinant technology in human embryonic kidney cells.
- Biotechnology company developing products for enhancing biostability and preservation of biological materials. Offers technology related and product support information.
- Manufactures highly purified proteins, enzymes and reagents derived from human and animal sources for use in laboratory research.
- Manufacturer of biological standards, controls and reagents for flow cytometry, immunocytometry, and nucleic acid research in Grass Valley, California.
- Offers monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, neurochemicals, lipids, sphingosines and inositides.
Boston BioProducts Inc.
- Supplies for protein analysis, immunology and histology. Offers custom synthesis and purification for cloning, mutagenesis, expression and ELISA development in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- Distributor of recombinant proteins, diagnostic antibodies and antigens to the biology research community. Offers product support information and catalog.
- Manufacturer and distributor of many different types of fluorescent dyes for laboratory research applications in biotechnology and life sciences.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Inc.
- Provides commercial supply and development services with specific strengths in chiral chemistry, PEGylation reagents, asymmetric hydrogenation, hydroformylation and biocatalysis,
- Offers fluorescent labels and conjugates for bioanalytical and diagnostic applications, with the focus on the red and NIR region. Company profile, product catalog and contacts in Jena, Germany.
- Reagents and kits for genomics, proteomics, and RNA research from Madison, Wisconsin.
EURx Molecular Biology Products
- Polish manufacturer of biotechnology products and reagents for molecular biology research. Offers custom services in fermentation, cloning and protein engineering, purification, nucleic acid amplification, and microplate detection.
Expedeon Protein Solutions
- Provides products for protein protection, analysis and detection, available as kits or bulk reagents.
Express Biotech International
- Products include catalog for cytokine arrays, direct telomerase detection assays, geldanamycin, mice and rat assays and retroviral antibodies. Offers custom cDNA expression libraries, from Thurmont, Maryland.
- Enzymes, DNA/RNA/Protein size standards, nucleotides and PCR reagents. Features on-line tool for planning experiments with restriction enzymes. Product details and worldwide distribution from Ontario, Canada
- Research, develop and manufacture bioactive chemicals by fermentation processes, isolated from microorganisms, plants and algae.
- Reagents for chemical synthesis of DNA and RNA oligonucleotides. Features trimer phosphoramidites and solid supports. Includes product details and downloadable catalog from Sterling, Virginia
- Offers enzymes and signal transduction proteins, initiating factors, antibodies and kits from Carlsbad, California.
Glyko-Tools for Glycobiology
- Est. 1990 to supply reagents for glycoconjugate, glycoprotein, glycolipid and glycosaminoglycan analysis. Now administered by ProZyme, San Leandro, CA.
Green Stone Swiss Co
- Manufacturer and exporter of biochemical reagents, provider of biochemical synthesis services. Campus located in China.
- Manufacturer of tissue and cells staining kits, ready-to-use staining solutions for histology applications. Provides product support information and associated images of tissue and cells staining.
HTG Molecular Diagnostics
- Research and clinical array assay manufacturer. Company developing proprietary gene expression assays for a variety of tissue types and disease states. Provides information about the company and technology based on qNPA.
Innova Biosciences Ltd.
- Developer of kinase/phosphatase assay systems, resins and target protein identification for high-throughput screening. Includes product list, details of custom assay development service, and profiles in Cambridge, England.
Insight Biotechnology Ltd.
- Supplier of thermostable DNA polymerases and restriction enzymes, antibodies and recombinant proteins from Wembley, England.
- Provides reagents including antibodies, ELISA kits, immunohistochemistry kits, siRNA, cytokines, protein purification beads and magnetic beads.
Izotop: Institute of Isotopes Co., Ltd.
- Radiolabeled nucleotides, amino acids, pesticides, radiopharmaceuticals and radiochemicals for research. Also solid phase biotechnical products, immunoassay kits (ELISA, RIA, IRMA) tools from Budapest, Hungary.
Jena Bioscience GmbH
- Manufacturer of life science reagents such as nucleotide analogs, PCR products, protein crystallization accessories, recombinant proteins and the LEXSY eukaryotic expression system.
Kirkegaard and Perry Laboratories, Inc.
- Protein detection tools including secondary and anti-bacteria antibodies, fluorescent labels, and substrates for blotting, ELISA, and immunohistochemistry. Includes FAQ, technical protocols, MSDS, and details of custom synthesis in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- subsidiary of PKC Pharmaceuticals, manufacturing signal transduction chemicals, distributed worldwide, through online ordering from Woburn, Massachusetts.
LKT Laboratories, Inc.
- Researches and develops chemicals and biochemicals for life science research and supplies raw materials for manufacturing and repackaging. St Paul, Minnesota, USA.
- Offers amplification enzymes, kits and competent cells for cloning and expression, competent cells for phage display, custom services, and sequencing library construction services.
- Fluorescence-based test products for rapidly and sensitively measuring the activity of sequence-specific DNA binding proteins and their specific small molecule co-regulators (ligands).
Meridian Life Science, Inc.
- Catalog and specification of supplies of antibodies, antigens, such as aflatoxin alpha-2-macroglobulin, amphetamine annexin VI, atrial natriuetic peptide (ANP) and cGMP pharmaceutical services in Saco, Maine.
- Reagents for DNA and RNA synthesis including purine nucleoside analogs, solid supports and trinucleotide trimer codon phosphoramidities. Includes product specifications and downloadable catalogue. Based in Finland
- Develops, manufactures and sells products and services for biomedical research, particularly in the fields of cell biology, immunology, regenerative medicine and molecular biology.
- A supplier of products and services for molecular biology including oligos, microarrays, DNA prep, DNA sequencing, peptides, antibodies, bioinformatics, protein expression and purification and gene synthesis.
Neuro Probe Inc.
- Designs, manufactures and retails cell activity assay instruments, Boyden chambers, blind wells and a line of disposable chemotaxis instruments, the ChemoTx system.
- PCR enzymes and plastics, DNA ladders and lysis reagents, cell freezing media and products for proteomics like pre-cast gels and pre-stained markers.
- PDF catalog, including MSDS and applications notes, for reagents in PCR, cloning, expression, purification, gene analysis, libraries and markers available with cookie-dependent ordering from Merck Biosciences.
- Offers reagents for life science research applications, including proteins, ELISA kits, antibodies, and CLIA kits. Provides development and custom synthesis. Provide peptide synthesis and antibody production and purification services.
Operon Technologies, Inc.
- Manufactures synthetic oligonucleotides, genes and microarray products, and offers worldwide distribution from Alameda, CA.
- Manufacturers and suppliers of enzymes, coenzymes, recombinant proteins, substrates, reagents, neutraceuticals, antibodies, serums and markers.
OYC International, Inc.
- Manufacturer of enzymes, coenzymes, antibodies, and recombinant proteins as nutriceuticals and OEM reagents. Lists biochemicals, ordering details and contacts in Andover, Massachusetts.
Phadebas Amylase Test
- Manufacturer of in vitro test kits to measure α-amylase biological activity. Offer technical support information about amylase diagnostic kits and information about the company and partners.
- Products for botulin toxin assay, botulin quantification and metallopeptidases from Paris, France
- Supplier of polymeric, fluorescence encoded microsphere products and microarray slides for diagnostic, research and flow cytometry applications. In German and English.
PPR Diagnostics Ltd.
- Est. 1987, to exploit expertise in the colorimetric diagnosis of NAG and chromogenic media for Candida albicans, salmonella and mycoplasma. Produces diphencyprone for Alopecia, offers consultancy and custom synthesis of chromogenic substrates in London, UK.
- Manufacturer of purified recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies. Provide information about the company, product support and custom antibody development services.
- Supplies custom solid supports and DNA synthesis columns from Aston, PA.
Princeton Separations, Inc.
- Specialist supplier of kits for cleanup in labeling reactions for DNA fragment recovery, and for endopeptidases specific for arginine-C, glutamic-C, lysine-C. Includes support FAQ and contacts for Adelphia, NJ.
- Develops, produces and supplies a large range of highly purified recombinant enzymes and proteins of known sequence with associated biochemical reagents.
- Specialist in proteins and enzymes for diagnostics and research. FAQ on biotin binding, fluorescence and glycobiology products. Contacts for distributors worldwide and their head office in San Leandro, California.
- Manufacturer of PCR Reagents and Real-Time Kits. Features online tool selecting PCR reagents and PCR optimization guide.
- Research and manufacturing company offering a full range of discrete polyethylene glycol pegylation reagents for applications in diagnostics, therapeutics, peptide synthesis, oligonucleotide synthesis and nanotechnology.
- Manufacturer supplying research tools and diagnostics for biotechnology and hematology. Includes catalog, and profile of company headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Roche Applied Science
- Supplier of reagents and tools for life science research and biotech production, cell biology, immunochemistry, protein chemistry, enzymology, and quantitative PCR, from distributors by country.
- Suppliers of kinase inhibitors, antibodies, screening libraries and kits for cell signaling pathway and oncology research.
Shenzhen Lvshiyuan Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Specialists in researching, manufacturing and sales of food safety ELISA test kits and animal disease ELISA diagnostic kit.
- Specializing in peptide toxins manufacturing and engineering, provides a range of peptide toxins for research purposes and a custom peptides service.
- Offers conjugation products and services for the conjugation of proteins, oligonucleotides, peptides and antibodies from San Diego, California
Specialty Biochemical Products
- Offers CHAPS, CHAPSO, protein cross-linkers and biotinylation reagents from Soltec Ventures, Beverly, Massachusetts.
- Offers research reagents for immunology, molecular biology and toxicology. These include primary and secondary antibodies, proteins and kits, and reagents designed for cell-based assays, signal transduction and apoptosis, cytoskeleton and viral gene expression systems. In Polish and English.
- European manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients and kinase inhibitors. Provide information about products and services offered.
- Life science reagents including antibodies, peptides, neurochemicals, ligands, signal transduction agents and ion channel blockers, as well as facilities for custom synthesis and analysis. Distributors worldwide, with corporate offices in Ellisville, MO, USA and Bristol, England, UK.
- TOKU-E is a supplier of high-purity antibiotics for both pharmaceuticals as active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and for biotechnology applications as selective antimicrobial reagents. TOKU-E’s facilities include locations in the United States, Europe, China and Singapore.
- Provides information about transfection reagents and supplies for life science research laboratories, including in vitro and in vivo applications.
- Molecular and cell biology forum describing cell transfection products and CRO transfection services, RNAi, RT-PCR, DNA transfection, and stable cell lines.
- Provider of kits and reagents for researchers investigating programmed cell death, DNA damage and repair, cell differentiation and angiogenesis.
USCN Life Science Inc.
- Manufacturer in Wuhan, China of ELISA Kits and life science reagents covering a wide range of fields.
- Specialist in non-isotopic detection systems, using chemiluminescence, fluorescence, and biotin-avidin coupling, for immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, ELISA, blotting, and in situ hybridization. Searchable catalog, contacts for subsidiaries and head office in Burlingame, California.
VH Bio Ltd.
- Offering products for immunology, HLA typing, nucleic acid extraction, DNA sequencing, analysis and clean-up. Also custom DNA, oligonucleotide and peptide synthesis, providing oligonucleotide price list and online ordering from Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
Voigt Global Distribution, LLC.
- Lists biochemicals, molecular biology reagents and analytical standards, for use in the educational and research community, from Kansas City, MO.
- Manufacturer of viral lysates, monoclonal antibodies, cytokines, growth factors, nucleic acid test standards, reagents for Western blots, quantitative and qualitative ELISA kits. Includes product specifications, details for ordering and contact in Buffalo, NY.
- Offers supplies for genomic DNA, RNA, tissue lysates and sections, microarrays, immunohistochemistry, both Northern and Western blotting, and related custom and contract research in San Diego, California.
Reagents and Kits
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 2, 2015 at 7:15:04 UTC -