become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Micro_Scale
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Products and Services
Science: Instruments and Supplies: Laboratory Automation and Robotics
Science: Technology: Mechanical Engineering: MEMS
- Develops fluorescent dyes for labeling of DNA and proteins, instruments for the detection of single molecules and automated systems for biochip based immunoassays from Siegen, Germany.
- Automatic comet acquisition and statistical analysis for high-throughput single cell gel electrophoresis and snapshot data analysis from TriTek Corp, Sumerduck, VA.
- Irish developer of an advanced microfluidics drug screening tool that uses a simulated human environment thus narrowing the gap between in vitro and in vivo testing.
Center for Cancer Research: Tissue Array Research Program
- The TARP Lab’s objectives include development and distribution of multitumor tissue microarray slides and related technologies to cancer research investigators.
Clondiag Chip Technologies GmbH.
- Company engaged in development and production of microarrays for high-throughput genomics and diagnostics based in Jena, Germany.
- Lab-on-a-chip research at Duke University, Durham, NC.
- Offers array system, with bioinformatics for proteomics, miniaturized isoelectric point detemination and imaging systems, to supplement the traditional range of electrophoretic and chromatographic systems.
- UK company specialising in the design and manufacture of microfluidic devices and microfluidic based instruments and systems.
- Developer of microfluidic and nanofluidic pressure pumps associated products for microfluidics research laboratories. Provide product support information, company news, events, and contacts.
- Company brings the latest microfluidic innovations from research laboratories to the market. Provides researchers with the technology description and application information.
- Microfluidic components and systems, including microdroplet pumps, flow sensors and automatic micropipetting systems for biochemistry, biomedicine and genetic research from Grosserkmannsdorf, Germany.
- Supplier of arrayers and related accessories for tissue microarray construction.
- News, new products and applications in miniaturization technologies, including microarrays and microfludics, with links to protein biochips available from distributors worldwide.
- Overview of protein array technology from developer and supplier of low background coatings for microarray slides and microfluidics applications in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Manufacturer focused on developing automated DNA sequencing, as in fragment analysis for anticancer drug screening. Outlines collaborative projects, details of tissue microarrays available, contacts for global distributors and headquarters in Seoul, Korea.
Phalanx Biotech Group
- Manufacturers of whole genome human, mouse and miRNA microarrays, and providers of gene expression profiling and analysis consultation services.
- Offering time-gated CCD system for luminescence measurements suitable for microsecond protein probes, including europium chelates and cryptates, from manufacturer in Salford, England.
- Glass slides for immunohistochemistry, in situ hybridization, tissue array of human organs and cell lines, primarily for comparison with cancers, from Seoul, Korea.
University Health Network Microarray Centre
- Conducts research to develop protocols and microarrays of human, mouse and yeast for the international research community. Includes history, citations, database, details of training, analysis and expression services at the Ontario Cancer Institute.
- Offer software and online services for DNA, RNA, antibody microarray and single cell image analysis, application development, system evaluation, customization and consultation from Carlisle, Massachusetts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 5, 2013 at 20:32:21 UTC -