become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Micro_Scale
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Products and Services
Science: Instruments and Supplies: Laboratory Automation and Robotics
Science: Technology: Mechanical Engineering: MEMS
- Develops fluorescent dyes for labeling of DNA and proteins, instruments for the detection of single molecules and automated systems for biochip based immunoassays from Siegen, Germany.
- Automatic comet acquisition and statistical analysis for high-throughput single cell gel electrophoresis and snapshot data analysis from TriTek Corp, Sumerduck, VA.
- Irish developer of an advanced microfluidics drug screening tool that uses a simulated human environment thus narrowing the gap between in vitro and in vivo testing.
Clondiag Chip Technologies GmbH.
- Company engaged in development and production of microarrays for high-throughput genomics and diagnostics based in Jena, Germany.
- Lab-on-a-chip research at Duke University, Durham, NC.
- Offers array system, with bioinformatics for proteomics, miniaturized isoelectric point detemination and imaging systems, to supplement the traditional range of electrophoretic and chromatographic systems.
- UK company specialising in the design and manufacture of microfluidic devices and microfluidic based instruments and systems.
- Developer of microfluidic and nanofluidic pressure pumps associated products for microfluidics research laboratories. Provide product support information, company news, events, and contacts.
- Company brings the latest microfluidic innovations from research laboratories to the market. Provides researchers with the technology description and application information.
- Microfluidic components and systems, including microdroplet pumps, flow sensors and automatic micropipetting systems for biochemistry, biomedicine and genetic research from Grosserkmannsdorf, Germany.
- Supplier of arrayers and related accessories for tissue microarray construction.
- Overview of protein array technology from developer and supplier of low background coatings for microarray slides and microfluidics applications in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Phalanx Biotech Group
- Manufacturers of whole genome human, mouse and miRNA microarrays, and providers of gene expression profiling and analysis consultation services.
- Offering time-gated CCD system for luminescence measurements suitable for microsecond protein probes, including europium chelates and cryptates, from manufacturer in Salford, England.
- Glass slides for immunohistochemistry, in situ hybridization, tissue array of human organs and cell lines, primarily for comparison with cancers, from Seoul, Korea.
- Offer software and online services for DNA, RNA, antibody microarray and single cell image analysis, application development, system evaluation, customization and consultation from Carlisle, Massachusetts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 18, 2016 at 8:45:07 UTC -