become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Instruments
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Products and Services
Instruments for Intact Cells
Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Products and Services: Instruments
Science: Chemistry: Products and Services: Instruments
Science: Instruments and Supplies: Laboratory Automation and Robotics
Science: Instruments and Supplies: Laboratory Equipment
Biaffin GmbH & Co KG
- Offers biomolecular interaction analysis and biosensors, for characterization of antigen-antibody interactions development of novel protein purification strategies and diagnostic tests pharmacokinetics and quality control from Bochum, Germany.
- Manufacturer of gene synthesis and PCR instruments. Provide equipment and reagents for PCR diagnostics and drug screening applications.
- Manufacturer of instrumentation, including HPLC, DNA/RNA spectrophotometer, plate reader, counters with distribution from Washington, DC.
- Liquid nitrogen cell lysis device for use in biological research laboratories. Describes the instrument and technology. Provide product support articles and videos.
Core Life Sciences
- Manufacturer of equipment and instruments for life science research application, including PCR, microarrays, and plate readers. Provides technical support information for instruments and associated reagents and supplies.
- Life science laboratory supplies from Switzerland.
Orbital Biosciences Online
- Ultrafiltration products with PDF downloads for guide, technical datasheets and applications from manufacturer in Topsfield, MA.
- Manufacturer of DNA synthesizers, ranging from ten-column to 384-format systems, for parallel synthesis of oligonucleotides. Includes model specifications, overview of software, user support and contacts in Langen, Germany.
SAW instruments GmbH
- Designs, manufactures and sells instruments for biomolecular interaction analyses. Core competence is the combination of innovative detection technology with biomolecular analysis methodology.
UVMAN Ultraviolet Products
- Supplier of ultraviolet lamps, transilluminators, crosslinkers, UV bulbs, tubes, and sanitisers. Provides application and product support information. Based in Cambridge, UK.
- Manufactures gel imaging, documentation and analysis systems for chemiluminescence, electrophoresis, colorimetric fluorescence. Also hybridization ovens, ultraviolet lamps, transilluminators and UV PCR workstations from Cambridge, England and Upland, California.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 8, 2015 at 13:45:05 UTC -