become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biochemistry_and_Molecular_Biology/People
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Biology: History: People
- Research is focused on protein engineering, in particular of antibodies and proteins from infectious agents. CV, research interests, publications and patents. From the French National Center for Scientific Research.
Clough, Steven J.
- Uses genomic approaches, such as microarray technology, to ascertain global changes in gene expression in soybeans parasitized by microbes. From the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Dinman, Jonathan D.
- Studies three distinct yet overlapping fields: virology, ribosome structure/function relationships, and regulation of gene expression. From the University of Maryland (College Park, MD).
- Research on protein phosphorylation, axonal guidance, and bacterial pathogenesis, with specific interests in protein tyrosine phosphatases, Dock, and Yersinia virulence proteins. From the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
- Research description, publications and interests. From McMaster University in Canada.
Goodsell, David S.
- Attempt to add esthetic appeal to molecular graphics and modeling research by author of Lexitropsin; DNA information-reading molecules, at Scripps Institute, La Jolla, California.
Haber, Jim E.
- Head of a molecular biology lab studying repair of DNA breaks in yeast cells by recombination. Includes research, lab members, publications, and downloadable protocols from Brandeis University, Waltham, MA.
- Research in pharmacology of cholesterol and calcitonin gene-related peptide in heart disease. Includes Chinese and related links from Michigan State University, East Lansing.
- Biochemist and molecular biologist. Personal page with education, publications, presentations and awards.
Leroux, Michel R.
- The Leroux lab investigates, using structure-function studies, how molecular chaperones assist cellular protein folding. From Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, BC.
- CV and research interests of biochemist seeking career in protein biochemistry/proteomics, having acquired his PhD in pathobiology at Pennsylvania State University, PA.
- Studies mitochondrial DNA, mitocondrial morphology, and mitochondrial diseases. Based at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, WA.
- X-ray crystallography of RNA-dependent RNA polymerases from positive-stranded viruses and carbohydrate-binding proteins. Department of Biological Sciences, University of Calgary, Canada.
- Cryo-electron Microscopy (cryo-em) of macromolecular assemblies. Tubulin, XKCM1, transcription factors, TFIID, ARC, CRSP, chromatin remodeling. From UC-Berkeley.
- Main research interest is the molecular dynamics of histone demethylase enzymes. Includes a resume and some scripts for computational biological applications.
Pat Brown's Lab
- Identification of clinically distinct expression patterns, using DNA microarrays; with up to 30,000 genes to survey thousands of human samples at Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Stanford, CA.
Sri Rama Koti Ainavarapu
- Research interests include single-molecule protein mechanics and mechanochemistry in the single-molecule force spectroscopy lab at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India.
Thomas, James L.
- Resume and research on three-dimensional structure of human 3beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase based on experimentally tested homology modeling, performed at Mercer University School of Medicine, Macon, Georgia.
- Professor describes studies of biochemical and DNA analysis of animals, and lists publications. Resume in a downloadable .doc file.
Van, Dao Thi
- Research on the biology of a luminous mushroom, Omphalotus af. illudent. University of Natural Sciences, Ho Chi Minh City, VietNam.
- The Yates Lab develops new technologies for proteomic mass spectrometry such as the SEQUEST algorithm, MuDPIT separations, and the DTASelect / Contrast algorithms. From the Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 18, 2016 at 8:54:04 UTC -