become an editor
the entire directory
only in PCR/Software
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Methods and Techniques
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Methods and Techniques: PCR: Software
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Software
- Automates generation of primers for RT-PCR experiments by combining the information from sequence databases with primer design software.
- An advanced image analysis system for the quantification of DNA damage in cells using the Comet single cell gel electrophoresis technique, from Perceptive Instruments Ltd., Haverhill, Suffolk, UK.
- Free software for design of PCR primers, multiplex PCR, in silico PCR, clustering and any kind of repeat sequence.
In silico PCR
- Tools to derive the theoretical results from many PCR techniques and techniques related to PCR, from the Department of Immunology, Microbiology and Parasitology, Faculty of Pharmacy at the University of the Basque Country, Spain.
PCR Box Titration Calculator
- Computer program used to screen SYBR Green primers and TaqMan probes for secondary structures such as dimers or hairpins.
Software for Amplified Fragment Length
- Article by Maurisa Riley and ChangSheng Jonathan Liu at SoftGenetics, LLC, State College, PA, USA. [PDF]
- A program to optimize temperature gradient gel electrophoresis and PCR for mutation screening, From the Institute for Medical Genetics, Charite, Berlin, Germany.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 14, 2007 8:21:29 PM EDT -