become an editor
the entire directory
only in Methods_and_Techniques/PCR
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Methods and Techniques
Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism
In Situ PCR
Real Time PCR
RNA to DNA Amplification
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Gene Expression: Products and Services
This category in other languages:
Attotron Biosensor Corporation
- Research and development company for development of biosensors and related products for the research and educational markets.
BioRad, Amplification, PCR
- Division of BioRad Laboratories that manufactures and sells instruments for PCR, in Hercules, California, USA.
DNALC: PCR Animation
- An animation explaining how the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) works, from the Dolan DNA learning center, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, USA.
Dolan DNA Learning Centers Gene Almanac
- Educational site on topics in genetics and gene expression from Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, USA.
- Tests on group B Streptococcus and methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus by PCR / DNA sequencing.
- Manufacturer of material for differential display PCR in Nashville, Tenn USA.
- HiFi DNA is a company selling a DNA polymerase for PCR at low temperature giving accurate replication of certain sequences where Taq fails.
- Develops technology and products for DNA and mRNA research. Also provide DNA testing for the determination of parentage/paternity and custom DNA sequencing, oligonucleotide synthesis, genotyping services, pharmacogenetics and quantitative PCR, in Vienna, Austria.
Inverse PCR and Cycle Sequencing of P Element Insertions for STS Generation
- Step by step protocol, by EJ Rehm, Berkeley Drosophila Genome Project, USA.
Inverse PCR for Use with Snyder mTn-lacZ/LEU2-based Mutagenesis
- Protocol by M McMurray, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Wa. USA.
Inverse PCR Protocol
- Step by step protocol, from the web site of the Department of Biology, University of Michigan, USA.
Kary B. Mullis - Autobiography
- The originator of PCR, from the Nobel e-museum web site.
Long PCR Protocol
- Protocol and guidelines for choice of conditions for PCR of long sequences (10 kb or larger). From Genetics Dept., Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Nematode ITS1 Size Variation
- Examples of Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism (RFLP)electrophoresis slabs for different nematodes, from University of Nebrasca.
PCR Amplification of cDNA Segments by 2 Stage Nested PCR
- Protocol from the method database of NIH, USA.
- Animation illustrating the principle of PCR, from the University of Ghent, Belgium.
The PCR Encyclopedia
- Describes plans for a free encyclopedia dedicated to the polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- A directory of PCR techniques, PCR protocols, PCR troubleshooting, PCR websites and online resources from the publisher Horizon Press.
- A downloadable textbook on PCR setup and optimization, not free.
- Detailed PCR protocol from the web site of the Department of Biology, University of Michigan, USA.
- Protocols and technical hints, particularly for reverse transcription PCR, somewhat outdated, compiled by Dr Jack Vanden Heuvel, Department of Veterinary Science and Molecular Toxicology Program, Penn State University
- An introduction by Connie Veilleux from the US National Health Museum website.
- Collection of unreferenced texts on various aspects of PCR.
PCR-ELISA and Related
- P Zhang, CJ Gebhart, D Burden, GE Duhamel: A low technology alternative to real time PCR, technical article on the site of BT&C, Inc Bridgewater, NJ, USA.
Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Popular survey article by Mark V. Bloom, DNA Learning Center, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, from the web site of the US National Health Museum.
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- A graphic description of the principle of PCR from the US National Health Museum web site.
- International biotechnology company specialized in a design service for PCR primers and probes, PCR-based technology development, projects for development of polymorphism and software development.
- Free online tool for generation of PCR primers.
Principle of PCR
- Applications in work on aging of Caenorhabditis elegans and phylogeny of nematodes, by Andy Vierstraete, Department of Biology, University of Ghent, Belgium.
Protocols Online: PCR Protocols
- Extensive collection of PCR protocols and methods from Protocol On Line.
Quantitative PCR Protocol
- From the Jackson Laboratory, University of Maine, USA.
Rational Primer Design Greatly Improves Differential Display-PCR (DD-PCR)
- Article: D Graf, AG Fisher, M Merkenschlager: Nucl. Acids Res. 25:11 2239-2240.
Reference in PCR
- Technical aspects of quantitative real-time PCR and RT-PCR. Instruments, kits, dyes, chemistries, and services presented by their manufacturers.
Roe Laboratory Protocols
- Molecular biological protocols, mostly PCR related used by Bruce A. Roe at the Dept. of Chemistry and Biochemistry, OU, Norman, OK.
Single Tube Confirmation PCR Protocol
- For characterization colonies of transformed clones of Saccharaomyces, from the web site of the Stanford Genome Technology Center, Palo Alto, CA, USA.
T-DNA Generated Enhancer Traps in Arabidopsis
- Application of inverse PCR, partial genomic libraries and TAIL-PCR in cloning flanking, at the Department of Biological Sciences, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH.
Thermostable DNA Polymerases
- Discussion of their origin and briefly their properties. From the web site of Colorado State University.
The Web Guide of PCR
- List of links and forum on the subject and related methodology. Set up and maintained by SJ Krivokapich, National University of Misiones, Argentina.
Which DNA Marker for Which Purpose?
- Compendia of the Research Project "Development, optimisation and validation of molecular tools for assessment of biodiversity in forest trees", European Union DGXII Biotechnology FW IV Research Programme. From the web site of the University Library, Göttingen.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 9, 2014 at 7:24:07 UTC -