become an editor
the entire directory
only in Methods_and_Techniques/Arrays
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Methods and Techniques
Science: Biology: Bioinformatics: Online Services: Gene Expression and Regulation
- Subscription only content on microarrays; design, sales, techniques and the data they generate from resource based in New York.
MGED Open Source Projects
- Software, ontology and mailing lists for the Microarray Gene Expression Data Society.
MGuide Version 2.0
- Illustrated step-by-step assembly instructions to build a microrray. Includes protocols, downloadable documented software and discussion forum at the Brown Lab, Stanford University, CA.
Microarray Gene Expression Data Society
- International organization of biologists, computer scientists, and analysts currently focusing on establishing standards for annotation and databases. Includes meeting calendar and links to ontology.
Microarray: How Does it Work?
- Interactive flash animation showing the development and use of a DNA microarray developed from zebrafish cDNA.
Speed Berkeley Research Group
- Papers, technical reports, presentations, and advice on microarray data analysis with an emphasis on affymetrix arrays.
Stanford Functional Genomics Facility
- Resources for gene expression microarrays in model organisms. Offers gene expression analysis support for all academic institutions and non-profit research centers, besides researchers at SFGF, Stanford, CA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2015 at 16:54:04 UTC -