become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biochemistry_and_Molecular_Biology/Methods_and_Techniques
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Methods and Techniques
Cell Biology Methods
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Directories
Science: Biology: Biotechnology
Science: Biology: Methods and Techniques
Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Separations Science
- Emphasizes methods in the biological and biochemical sciences.
Beginning Laboratory Manual
- Teaching manual to support the applied biotechnology programs at the University of Maryland, Baltimore.
Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Cell Biology Protocols
- Free life sciences methods and protocols provided by Biological World.
- Free laboratory protocols for biomedical research.
Comet Assay Interest Group
- Forum for exchange of views on the single cell gel electrophoresis system, capable of detecting single- and double-strand breaks, oxidative DNA base damage, and DNA, protein and drug crosslinking. Includes related links.
Comparative Genomic Hybridization
- CGH is a molecular cytogenetic method of screening a tumor for genetic changes. CGH protocols, images, publications, events and links maintained by the University Hospital Charité, Humboldt-University of Berlin, Germany.
- A compilation of lab protocols, buffer recipes and useful resources for cell and molecular biology research.
- Multiple alignment and dynamic evolutionary conservation profile of several vertebrate genomes including human, mouse, rat, chicken, frog, and three fishes, developed at LLNL, Livermore, California.
Expedeon's Protein Science Protocols Page
- Product support page containing in-house protocols and links to external ones.
Home Page of Andy Vierstraete
- The use of DNA techniques in phylogenesis. Explanations, protocols and animations from Andy Vierstraete at the University of Ghent, Belgium.
Journal of Biochemical and Biophysical Methods
- Archive since 1979, of research papers dealing with the development of methods or the significant modification of existing techniques to solve biological problems. Superseded by the Journal of Proteomics in 2008.
Molecular Biology Protocols
- Resources such as polymerase chain reaction, dedicated to method development. Part of internet directory maintained by Horizon Scientific Press, Wymondham, England.
Molecular Cloning Manual
- Subscription only source of laboratory techniques in DNA and protein science, to complement the hard copy, giving scientists the benefit of both media from CSHL, NY.
Molecular Probes, Inc.
- Handbook of fluorescence applications, bibliography, data tables and calculators for molecular biology, information on courses and workshops from supplier in Eugene, OR and Leiden, Netherlands.
My Experience (Trustworthy Protocols for Biology)
- Blog providing tips and tested protocols for molecular biology techniques.
- Online calculations of nucleic acid extinction coefficients, melting temperatures, and links to biophysics databases. Includes thesis, publications and contacts for commercial scientist in Coralville, Iowa.
- Collection of DNA microarray technology protocols, primarily for resident students at Stanford.
- Provides information for molecular biogists including tools, protocols, materials and software to ease the work in the lab.
Usenet bionet.genome.autosequencing -
Usenet bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts -
Methods and Techniques
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2014 at 18:24:11 UTC -