become an editor
the entire directory
only in Metabolism/Enzyme_Kinetics
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Biomolecules: Proteins and Enzymes
Advances in Enzyme Regulation
- Reports progress at the cutting edge in the strategic area of regulation at the molecular level.
- Resource for deposition of measured binding affinities for natural, genetically or chemically modified, and synthetic compounds by isothermal titration calorimetry (ITC) and other inhibition methods. Maintained at UMBI, Rockville, MD.
BRENDA: The Comprehensive Enzyme Information System
- Searchable database. The information on enzyme functions is extracted directly from the primary literature.
- Provides an introduction, for the uninitiated, to enzymes and how they function.
Thermodynamics of Enzyme Catalyzed Reactions
- Database of thermodynamic parameters of enzyme catalyzed reactions.
University of Murcia, Spain - GEnz
- Scientific research on enzyme kinetics and regulation. Technological development of enzymology and applications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:59:42 UTC -