become an editor
the entire directory
only in Clinical/Journals
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pathology: Journals
Health: Medicine: Pharmacology: Journals
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Metabolism: Publications
Biochemical and Molecular Medicine
- Archives of the official journal of the Society for Inherited Metabolic Disorders to 1997. Superseded by Molecular Genetics and Metabolism by login to Elsevier BV.
- Monthly publication offering research findings derived from investigations employing biophysics, genetics, structural biology, computer models and physiology. Includes contents with abstracts, and full text by subscription to Elsevier.
Clinica Chimica Acta
- International journal of clinical chemistry which publishes original research in laboratory medicine, including application of immunochemistry, biochemical hematology, toxicology, in human disease in body fluids, cells or tissues.
- Monthly publication of articles on physico-chemical and immunochemical investigation, for diagnosis, therapy and monitoring of human disease. Includes archive of abstracts since 1967, and access to full text through Elsevier, BV.
- International journal of molecular diagnostics and laboratory medicine. Includes intructions for authors, recent abstracts, and contacts for patient access of articles.
Current Advances in Clinical Chemistry
- Monthly current literature searching service published by Elsevier. It enables scientists to keep abreast with recent research findings in this subject area.
Free Radical Biology and Medicine
- Publishes articles encompassing chemical, biochemical, physiological, pathological, pharmacological, toxicological and medical approaches to free-radical research.
- Publishes original applications of biochemistry, biophysics, genetics, and molecular biology juxtaposed with innovative pharmacologic research to elucidate basic problems in pharmacology and toxicology, including areas such as molecular mechanisms involved in drug receptor-effective coupling, xenobiotic metabolism, and antibiotic and anticancer drug action. Fulltext for free after one year
- Official monthly publication of the American Association of Blood Banks. Includes archive of contents since 1975, with full text available in PDF from Blackwell.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 20, 2015 at 1:52:57 UTC -