become an editor
the entire directory
only in Clinical/Associations
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pathology: Associations
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Associations
American Association for Clinical Chemistry
- International society of clinical laboratory professionals, physicians, research scientists and medics involved with related disciplines.
American Association of Bioanalysts
- Body for certification of clinical laboratory directors, managers, consultants, supervisors and professionals. Details of board, registry, educational programs and qualifications, at their base in St. Louis, Missouri.
American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science
- Promotes all aspects of clinical laboratory science practice, education and management. Information about membership, conferences, job openings, scholarships and awards, and publications.
Association of Clinical Biochemists
- Aims to promote the advancement of clinical biochemistry in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
Association of Clinical Biochemists in Ireland
- Announcement of meetings, association information
Australasian Association of Clinical Biochemists
- Lists meeting, courses, professional development, related publications, links and resources in the field.
Canadian Siociety of Clinical Chemists
- A professional organization in the domain of clinical laboratory science devoted to setting and ensuring standards for individual competence, practice, education and research.
National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry
- Dedicated to advancing the science and practice of clinical laboratory medicine through research, education, and professional development in the USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 19, 2011 at 4:35:14 UTC -