become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biochemistry_and_Molecular_Biology/Meetings
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Meetings
Health: Medicine: Education: Conferences
Science: Biology: Biotechnology: Meetings
Science: Biology: Meetings
Science: Chemistry: Conferences
Biochemical Society Meetings
- Resource for annual symposia, and other conferences scheduled for the coming year.
Biogenesis of Iron Sulfur Proteins: Cluster Assembly and Regulation
- This meeting took place from the 9th to 12th of July 2007 in Grenoble.
EMBO Practical Course on Computational Molecular Evolution
- To be held 3rd-12th May, 2010 at Iraklio, Crete, for research scientists.
Lorne Conference on Protein Structure and Function
- Details of 30th annual meeting to be held for five days in Lorne, Australia.
The Molecular and Developmental Biology of Drosophila
- Workshop bringing together an international group of scientists to present their findings on gene organisation and expression, development, pattern formation, neurobiology and the evolution of Drosophila. 20 - 26 June, 2010 on the Island of Crete.
The Non-Coding Genome
- Aims to provide an interdisciplinary discussion of the roles of non-coding RNAs with the aim of enhancing understanding of gene regulation and function. 13 - 16 October, 2010 at Heidelberg, Germany.
TRP Channel 2010 Symposium
- To be held 23 - 25 September, 2010 in Leuven, Belgium. The meeting brings together world-leading researchers that investigate the structural, functional and (patho)physiological aspects of TRP channels.
Harden Conference: Inositol Phosphates and Lipids - Regulation and Function
- 60th meeting to be held for five days at St. Martin's College, Ambleside, England. (August 13, 2005)
- Subtitled 'from molecules to organisms', includes lipids, structure related to function, cell signaling outwards and inwards, gene regulation, processing and interference, energy generation and ethics, education and employment. Five day conference held by the Biochemical Society in Glasgow, Scotland. (July 17, 2005)
- 12th International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology, with the European Conference on Computational Biology (ECCB), in conjunction with Genes, Proteins and Computers VIII. Held for five days at the University of Glasgow, Scotland. (July 31, 2004)
International Conference on Molecular Structural Biology
- Links to previous conferences and details of the sixth held for five days in Vienna, Austria. (September 03, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 1, 2013 11:05:07 AM EDT -