become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gene_Expression/Software
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Databases and Maps
DNA Structural Software
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Methods and Techniques: Arrays: Software
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Software
Science: Biology: Genetics: Software
- Downloadable package integrating database, oligo ordering, DNA and protein analysis programs from Konstanz, Germany.
BioMath Solutions, LLC
- A consulting company specializing in data analysis of high throughput molecular technologies, experimental design, biomarker prediction, and software and product development.
- Microarray analysis, lab inventory, and primer sequence database tools from San Francisco, California.
- Software for Analysis of Protein and Nucleic-acid Sequences.
- Company selling software intended for molecular biology.
- Develops sequence analysis software for molecular biology.
- Off the shelf software and software development for analysis of gene expression data and genetic networks.
- Alternative splicing and transcripts database that gathers several bioinformatic tools aiming to study expression of the human gene products.
- Software for transcription and cell cycle genes, providing peak intervals, max values as a function of decay of gene-activating principle, inhibitory mRNA, gene amplification, anabolic capacity and proteolysis.
Improved Outcomes Software Inc.
- Offers programs and custom development for the visualization, analysis and classification of gene expression and proteomics data, image-guided surgery and information technology. Based in Inverary, Ontario.
Integrated Genomics Inc.
- Software and services for life science, particularly for microbial genomics, in Chicago, Illinois.
- Supplies software for automated analysis and quantification of microarray images.
List of Lists Annotated
- LOLA is a platform for uploading and comparing microarray generated gene lists, with curated, annotated and published data linked to citations, in an interface maintained by the Genomics Core Facility, George Washington University.
MB DNA Analysis
- Program for statistical analysis and evaluation of the biological significance from microarray data. Includes key features, registration and download for Windows and Linux.
- Consensus, multiplex and degenerate primers, oligonucleotide database, secondary structure and difficult sequencing for researchers in PCR and related technologies. Developed since 1989, by Molecular Biology Insights Inc.
PGEToolbox: A Matlab Toolbox for Population Genetics and Evolution
- PGEToolbox enables population genetists to manipulate DNA polymorphism sequences and SNPs, compute basic statistics of sequence variation, and carry out neutrality tests.
Premier Biosoft International
- Developers of software for real time PCR primer design, TaqMan, molecular beacons, DNA microarray analysis, drawing restriction plasmid maps, gateway cloning experiments, protein interaction network and functional genomics.
- Supplies software to explore and analyze microarray gene expression data sets, in Lund, Sweden.
- Makers of restriction enzyme database program, to design cloning experiments and produce high resolution graphics of plasmid maps and alignments. Includes corporate details of company in Bradford, Ontario.
The Ribosome Builder Project
- A software project to simulate the ribosome.
- A program for RNA secondary structure calculation and analysis under 32-bit Microsoft Windows.
- Site introducing the comet assay, including equipment needed, hints and tips along with information on the Comet Assay IV software scoring system.
Short Time-series Expression Miner
- Freeware for clustering, comparing, and visualizing short time series gene expression data, maintained at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh.
Strand Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Develops data analysis and visualization software for microarray gene expression data from its base in Bangalore, India.
- VisuMap helps to viusalize and undertstand high dimensional by a collection of clustering and mapping algorithms, and many dynamically linked data views.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 12:54:15 UTC -