become an editor
the entire directory
only in RNA_Interference/Products_and_Services
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Products and Services
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Gene Expression: RNA Interference: Products and Services
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Biopharmaceuticals: Research and Development
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Gene Expression: Products and Services
- Develops novel therapeutics based RNAi. Provides overview of recent drug development programs. Includes company profile and technology information.
- Develops novel RNAi products. Manufactures and markets wide range of RNAi research related products: pre-designed siRNA, microRNA inhibitors, vectors, RNAi libraries, siRNA delivery systems. Provides extensive RNA Interference resource with new user guide, references, research articles, and novel applications.
- Company focus on developing technologies for siRNA delivery across the blood-brain barrier.
- Company dedicated to discovery, development, and manufacturing of life sciences products. Asuragen is focused to enable the development of microRNA-based therapeutics and diagnostics. Includes information on diagnostics kits and custom services.
- Provide services to determine gene function and to validate drug targets. Offers a selection of gene silencing tools. Main focus is siRNA therapeutics research. Includes discovery platform, investor relations, and careers.
- Supplies research tools and licenses for DNA-directed RNAi. Developing therapeutics using its proprietary technology. Provides product information and overview of company headquartered in Mountain View, California.
- Company developing non-viral technologies for the therapeutic use of RNAi.
Cenix BioScience GmbH.
- Offering contract research in target/biomarker discovery and drug mechanism, as well as compound validation and screening. Summarizes expertise, with corporate details, contacts in Belgium, Germany and Minnesota.
Cequent Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Developing technologies for targeted delivery of RNAi using non-pathogenic bacteria to produce RNA Interference.
- Develops proprietary DNA microarrays technologies for genomics, proteomics, and gene expression applications, which have uses in pharmaceutical, diagnostic, biotech, and agrochemical industries.
Eurofins MWG Operon
- Providing next generation sequencing, custom DNA & RNA synthesis, qPCR probes, and gene synthesis. Includes product supprort and ordering information.
- Company offers microRNA detection systems using LNA-probes technology. Provides technology overview and online product support information.
- Manufactures microarrays for genomic research. Technology is based on RNA Interference. Provide bioassay services for molecular biology.
- Offers peptide, oligo, protein expression, custom gene synthesis, vector-based siRNA construct and cassettes, microarray and bioinformatics design. Includes online tools, ordering and product information.
Isis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Discovers and develops drugs based upon antisense and RNAi technology. Focused on RNA as a therapeutic target. Includes overview of recent research and drug development approaches.
- Offers custom oligonucleotide synthesis service, including synthetic DNA, RNA, genes, and short oligos.
- Company manufacturers RNAi biology research related products and chemicals for in vitro and in vivo investigational use. Provides product support information.
- Supplies DNA and RNA synthesis reagents particularly for RNA inhibition research.
- Provider of sample and assay technologies. The sample technologies are used to isolate DNA, RNA and proteins from biological samples and the assay technologies are then used to make specific target biomolecules visible for subsequent analysis.
- Biopharmaceutical company focused on development of microRNA therapeutics. Recently formed as a joint venture between Isis and Alnylam.
- Biotechnology company in Denmark develops LNA-modified RNA oligonucleotides. Manufacturers products for RNAi and microRNA research applications.
- Custom synthesis of nucleotides, ribozymes, aptamers and siRNA, based on RNAi technology, in Leuven, Belgium.
RNAi - Interference RNA
- Website describing RNAi phenomena by Dr.Charles Mallery, University of Miami.
- Discovery-stage biotechnology company pursuing the development of RNAi therapeutics for the treatment of neurodegenerative disease, diabetes and obesity.
- Developing assays for disease-related microRNAs as therapeutic targets using miRNA antagonists technology.
- Supplier of products for RNAi-related research, including shRNA, and custom DNA and RNA oligonucleotide synthesis. Provides company profile and product description information.
- Private biotechnology company developing systematic RNA interference therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other diseases.
- A Spanish company focused on gene silencing technology and RNAi services. Company is a part of Zeltia Group.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 17, 2013 5:24:07 AM EDT -