become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Reagents_and_Kits
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Products and Services
Reagents and Kits
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Products and Services: Reagents and Kits
Science: Biology: Biotechnology: Agriculture and Food: Products and Services: Contract Services
Science: Biology: Microbiology: Products and Services
- Abgent develops primary antibodies and provides custom peptide synthesis and antibody development. Supplies antibodies including protein kinase, cytokine, immunohistochemistry, cancer and apoptosis antibodies for research.
- Manufactures transfection reagents for research use, in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
Applied Biological Materials
- Manufacturer and distributor of PCR reagents and supplies. Provides adeno- and lentivirus constructs and associated cloning products.
ATCGbio Life Technology
- Provide RNAi products and services for viral mediated RNAi. Offers product support and ordering information.
- Supplies products for post-translational gene inhibition and protein expression studies, in San Diego, California.
- UK distributor of biomedical research supplies. Includes quiz. Yelling, Cambridgeshire.
- Offers plasmid-DNA purification systems and full length gene and oligonucleotide synthesis. Delmenhorst, Germany.
Clontech Laboratories, Inc.
- Develops, produces and markets cloning, purification, reporter and protein interaction systems. Includes online catalog, with MSDS database, technical support and international contacts, based at Mountain View, California.
- Supplies DNA and PCR purification products, cDNA libraries and protein expression systems, from Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Developer of innovative technologies for epigenetic-related products, with portfolio of proprietary products, including DNA modification and chromatin immunoprecipitation kits, in New York, USA.
- Products and custom services for DNA research: fluorecent proteins, cDNA normalization, cDNA subtraction and DNA synthesis. Headquarters in Moscow, Russia.
- Biotechnology company in Lüdinghausen, Germany.
- Products to isolate and purify DNA. Distributes under own label worldwide, in Löhne, Germany.
- Offers peptide, oligo, protein expression, custom gene synthesis, vector-based siRNA construct and cassettes, microarray and bioinformatics design. Includes online tools, ordering, and contacts in Piscataway, NJ, USA.
Hongene Biotech, Inc.
- Manufacturer and supplier of nucleosides, nucleotides, modified nucleosides and nucleotides as well as organic chemicals and custom products to the biotech and pharmaceutical companies, in Shanghai, China.
Kreatech FISH probes
- Tools for labeling and detection of DNA, RNA and proteins, from Leica BioSystems.
- Amino acids and peptide coupling reagents, biochips and microarray chips, polypeptide and DNA and RNA oligonucleotides, custom testing and synthesis, in Houston, TX, USA.
MO BIO Laboratories, Inc.
- MO BIO offers kits for DNA or RNA isolation for plasmid, soil, plant, blood, bacteria, tissue, mouse tails, water and others. In Carlsbad, California, USA.
- Hybridization probes for detection of nucleic acids in homogeneous solutions. Includes protocol for synthesis and characterization, bibliography with PDF papers, technology and probe licensing, and contacts in Newark, New Jersey, USA. From: Public Health Research Institute Center, Newark, NJ, USA.
- Manufacturer of AquaPlasmid, a system for the isolation of pure plasmid DNA. The procedure is simpler than alkaline lysis, but the DNA prep is purer than those purified by anion exchange columns, in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
New England Biolabs
- Offers restriction endonucleases, recombinant enzymes and reagents for chemiluminscence labeling, RNA inference, DNA synthesis, sequencing and mutagenesis. International contacts, with headquarters in Ipswich, MD, USA.
- Provider of reagents, consumables and instruments microarray analysis, molecular and cell biology. Offers product support information for consumables and equipment.
- Measurement tools for gene, protein and cellular function, in Fremont, CA, USA.
- Offers customized in situ hybridization probe design, rodent phenotyping and tissue procurement. Includes gallery of images, and profile of company located in Columbus, Ohio.
- Catalog of new plasmids available, with links to research bibliography at Department of Molecular Biology, University of Ghent, Belgium.
- Develops, manufactures and markets modular transfection reagents. Expertise includes in vitro and in vivo gene, oligonucleotide and siRNA delivery, transient and stable cell transfection, automation and protein production in animal cells. In San Marcos, CA, USA and Illkirch, France.
Proteintech Group Inc.
- Offers cDNA in expression vectors, from plasmid and fusion proteins, including customized antibodies. Lists publications, includes catalog searchable on clones, company profile and support from Chicago, IL, USA.
Sigma Life Science Custom Products
- Offering online ordering of custom designed and assembled genes, to exact specifications, as well as oligo probes and primers, peptides, antisera, DNA arrays.
- Develops and sells biodegradable transfection reagents for cell research and genetic therapy development.
Zymo Research Corporation
- Kits for DNA, RNA, and Methylation detection, extraction, and purification for PCR and sequencing.
Reagents and Kits
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2016 at 20:12:16 UTC -