become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gene_Expression/Products_and_Services
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Products and Services
Reagents and Kits
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Products and Services
- Non-profit plasmid repository which archives and distributes high quality plasmids. Also provides free plasmid tools and a vector database.
- Develops tools for drug discovery and diagnostic assays, using cell-free expression and protein libraries to produce microarrays. Focused on asthma, osteoporosis and Alzheimer's disease, at Boston and Waltham, Massachusetts.
AnGes MG, Inc.
- Develops drugs based on genetic intervention, in Osaka, Japan.
Applied Microarrays, Inc.
- Sells microarray systems for genetic analysis, in Tempe, AZ, USA.
- Provides web-based data management for the laboratory.
- Custom data analysis for genetic and clinical research , development and maintenance of websites, software and databases, in Maryland, USA.
- Offering innovative labwares, kits, biochemicals, enzymes, custom oligos, synthetic genes and peptides from Toronto, Canada.
- Instruments, supplies and custom mutagensis services at Oakland, California.
- Manufacturer of sequencing kits and reagents for oxidative bisulfite sequencing. Provide product support information and sequencing technology description.
- Gene synthesis using Chrysosporium lucknowense, in Jupiter, Florida.
- Diagnostic tests, mainly in oncology, by determination of the methylation pattern of patient DNA, in Berlin, Germany.
- Supplies software for analysis of DNA sequences and some auxiliary material for DNA agarose gel electrophoresis, in Rockville, MD, USA.
- Contract research and research products in molecular and cell biology, biochemistry, immunoanalysis and protein expression, in Tartu, Estonia.
Idaho Technology, Inc.
- Specialist in hybridization probes, thermocycling primers and custom oligo synthesis, with explanation, support and online ordering from Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Develops technology and kits for use in the field of genetic research, in San Diego, California, USA.
- Offers work station and validation kit for microarray hybridization, including FISH, protein array and thermal mapping of DNA samples. Includes links to partners, directions and contacts in Munich, Germany.
In Vivo Transfection
- Review of in vivo transfection products and services for gene expression research studies in animals. Describes in vitro cells transfection and in vivo animal transfection terms, protocols, and associated laboratory products.
- Provides tools for characterization of protein-protein interactions in pre-determined subcellular locations. Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
- Tools for gene therapy and cancer research including plasmid and cloning vectors, gene collections, selection antibiotics, mycoplasma curing kit, and prodrugs.
- Manufacturer of Microarray Spotter, Microarray Pins and other lab automation products.
- Manufacturer of gene expression analysis assays and software, including nCounter analysis system used in biology translational research and molecular diagnostics. Provides technical product support information, company news, events, and contacts.
Nugen Technologies, Inc.
- Products for RNA amplification and detection for genomic and proteomic research, in San Carlos, California, USA.
Oxford Genetics Ltd.
- Biotechnology company provides DNA plasmid vectors used by life science research community. All DNA products are based on the SnapFast plasmid backbone. Provides technology description and product support information.
- Microarray, research tools for PCR, cytobiology, glycobiology and protein engineering, in Otsu, Shiga, Japan.
- Chinese manufacturer of pharmaceutical ingredients such as trilostane, pimobendan, and minoxidil. Provides information about the company and products.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 23, 2013 at 23:12:37 UTC -