become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gene_Expression/Databases
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Science: Biology: Bioinformatics: Software
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Databases and Maps
Science: Biology: Genetics: Software
Allen Brain Atlas
- Database of gene expression patterns in the mouse brain.
- Database of gene expression and other microarray data at the European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI), located at the Wellcome Trust Foundation in Cambridge, UK.
- Data base for gene expression data from plants.
The Database of Rice Transcription Factors (DRTF)
- Free of charge database of transcription factors of rice. From CBI, Peking University, China.
European Nucleotide Archive (ENA)
- Provides a comprehensive record of the world's nucleotide sequencing information. Contains databases of next generation sequencing reads, including RNA-seq data, submitted to the Sequence Read Archive (SRA). It also contains databases of sequence assemblies and annotations.
Exploring the Metabolic and Generic Control of Gene Expression
- Database with the data for the experiments in the paper - DeRisi et. al. Science 278: 680-686. Includes text files that can be downloaded. The original paper requires a subscription fee.
Gene Expression in Tooth
- Database on the expression of different genes in the developing tooth.
Gene Expression Machine Learning Repository
- A collection of gene expression datasets that can be used for benchmarking gene expression oriented machine learning algorithms.
Gene Expression Omnibus
- Database of gene expression data from NCBI (National Center for Biotechnical Information). Includes a definable search by different characteristics.
- Designed for analysis of genomic regulatory sequences of higher eukaryotes. Includes several databases and programs for visualization of the information contained. From the Laboratory of Theoretical Genetics of the Institute of Cytology and Genetics of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Science in Novosibirsk (Russia).
- Database of gene expression patterns in the mouse embryo. From Max-Planck-Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, Dept. Genes and Behavior, Göttingen, Germany
- Multi-organism microarray database and expression meta-analysis tool.
- Integrative platform for analyzing a large collection of genome-scale datasets (more than 400 million data points).
IRESite: The Database of Experimentally Verified IRES Structures
- This database contains information about the experimentally studied IRES (Internal Ribosome Entry Site) segments.
Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes (KEGG)
- Graphical and hypertext-based information from Kanehisa Laboratories in the Bioinformatics Center of Kyoto University, Japan.
- Information methodologies, tools, and technologies relating to the study of gene expression and signal transduction. From the Institute for Transcriptional Informatics (IFTI), USA.
- Compendium of cancer transcriptome profiles with analysis engine.
- Repository of biochemical, genetic, and structural information about DNA polymerases.
Ribosomal Database Project
- From Center for Microbial Ecology, Michigan State University, USA
Rice Transcription Factor Database
- RiceTFDB is a public database of rice genes involved in transcriptional control. From the University of Potsdam, Berlin, Germany.
RNase P Database
- A compilation of RNase P sequences, sequence alignments, secondary structures, three-dimensional structures, and accessory information.
- A database containing gene expression data from human and mouse stem cells and their derivatives.
- Data bases on the genetics of C elegans and related nematodes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 20, 2015 at 14:42:33 UTC -