become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biomolecules/Research_Groups
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Carbohydrates and Lipids
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Research Groups and Centers
- Studies on protozoan parasites, primarily African trypanosomes, with focus on kinetoplast DNA and surface proteins. Includes links to publications, collaborators and members at Johns Hopkins Medical School, Baltimore, Maryland.
The HeliX group
- Introduction to the X-ray crystallographic work on nucleic acid and protein structure. Includes poster presentations, publications list and profiles of staff in the Cardin laboratory, University of Reading, England.
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
- Introduction, history, openings, and projects in neurobiology, cell and structural biology, and protein and nucleic acid chemistry, in Cambridge, England.
- Projects on intracellular interfacing of proteins and DNA, transcription factors, effects of viral attack and mimickery. Includes publications and member contacts at Yale, New Haven, Connecticut.
- Includes a list of publications, grants, group members, overview of labs, former members, software, and reagent inventory, at University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
Zhen Huang's Laboratory
- X-ray crystallography of selenium derivatization in DNA and RNA, enzymology of T7 RNA polymerase and ribozymes. Lists members, related links and contacts at Brooklyn College, New York City.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 10, 2014 at 5:15:04 UTC -