become an editor
the entire directory
only in Structure/Research_Groups
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Proteins and Enzymes
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Biomolecules: Research Groups
- Publications since 1991, from group offering free use of some of their programs and databases, with profiles of staff and former member contacts at University College, London, UK.
Center for Biological Sequence Analysis
- CBS conducts research on cellular information processing, relations between sequence composition, the content and order of macromolecular structure and function. Part of the Technical University of Denmark in Copenhagen.
Center of Excellence for Structural Biology
- Research of biological molecules by NMR, X-ray, crystallography, offering training and funding at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Structure determination of calcium-binding proteins and nucleic acid fragments in solution by NMR and X-ray crystallography. Includes the Calcium-Binding Proteins Data Library at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee.
Gloria's Structural Biology Lab
- Research, staff and publications on determination of tertiary structures by x-ray diffraction, with links to graduate programs, at the Medical Center, University of Nebraska.
- Research applying computational protein structure prediction methods in self-assembly and function. Introduces projects, people, publications and facilities at Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Harbury Lab, Stanford University
- Research is focused on the design of new binding sites using a physics-based model of protein energetics.
Oxford Protein Informatics Group
- Research is focused on several areas including protein structure prediction and protein interaction networks, combining both theoretical work and empirical analyses.
Protein Crystallography Group of Pavia
- Images, lab members, publications, related links and location at the University of Pavia, Italy.
Protein NMR Group
- Contact information for staff studying the structure, dynamics and function in solution, by nuclear magfnetic resonance spectroscopy, at the Chemistry Department, Copenhagen University, Denmark.
Structural Biochemistry Group at Edinburgh University
- Research in structural function of biological molecules, with particular focus upon bacteriophage T7 ocr protein, capable of mimicking DNA. Includes overview of NMR and X-ray crystallography in Scotland.
- Staff, seminars, servers, databases combining macromolecular crystallography and biocomputing, at the Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge, UK.
Structural Biology Labs
- Personnel, facilities, local information and links to resources, at the Biomedical Centre, Uppsala, Sweden.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 8, 2016 at 4:24:05 UTC -