become an editor
the entire directory
only in Proteins_and_Enzymes/Software
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Proteins and Enzymes
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Biomolecules: Software
bioYALP: For Biologists, Yet Another Lipoprotein Predictor
- Bioinformatics tool for lipoprotein prediction which is able to analyse protein sequences or a proteome and list possible lipoproteins. It has been tested on bacteria.
Calculation of Protein Isoelectric Point
- Tool for the online estimation of protein isoelectric points, or download a free program to calculate pI.
- Specialists in the use of computational methods to model and engineer protein-protein interactions. The "Affinity" algorithm is designed to predict protein-protein binding affinities and is free for academic users.
Global Range Molecular Matching
- GRAMM, a program for modeling docking for enzymology and receptor interactions of hormones and drugs. Includes web server and free download options maintained at the University of Kansas, Lawrence.
- Application for evaluating the structural quality of theoretical or experimental protein structures. Proteins are evaluated by comparing short fragments of structure to a reference dictionary of fragments from high resolution structures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:59:45 UTC -