become an editor
the entire directory
only in Proteomics/Research_Groups
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Proteins and Enzymes
- Strategic center for clinical cancer research in the Biomedical Centre at Lund University, Sweden. Aims to integrate new technologies with clinical needs through molecular profiling, in vitro studies of biological mechanisms mediating tumour progression and drug response and the use of large-scale tissue microarray archives.
Genome BC Proteomics Centre at UVic
- The centre provides a diverse array of proteomics services to the academic, government and industrial community. These include various forms of mass spectrometry, 2-D gel electrophoresis and multidimensional liquid chromatography with a particular emphasis on methods to investigate differential protein expression and posttranslational modifications.
Israel Structural Proteomics Center
- Established by scientists from the Weizmann Institute of Science, the center provides its unique three-dimensional proteomics structure capability to Israeli academia and industry.
Johns Hopkins NHLBI Proteomics Center
- The center's mission is to apply state-of-the-art methods and to develop new approaches and techniques to investigate the proteomics of adaptation to ischemia and hypoxia, a biological process of general relevance to heart, lung and blood diseases.
Marquette University: Chemical Proteomics Facility
- CPFM aims to develop and apply probes for exploring function across protein families, using tools of chemistry. Includes profile, with compound databases, participants in NMR, and related links in the USA.
MCW Proteomics Center
- Develops methodologies in mass spectrometry and data management for intracellular quantitative analysis, with application to angiogenesis. Includes project overviews, sponsors and contacts at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
NCI: Clinical Proteomic Technologies for Cancer
- Initiative to identify and measure proteins in biological systems, to accelerate discovery and translational projects. Includes overview of methods, potential therapies, symposia, workshops and news from Bethesda, Maryland.
Plasma Proteome Institute
- PPI is working to define the research and regulatory agenda required to advance the exploration and diagnostic use of the human plasma proteome. Includes introduction to projects and participants' contacts in Washington DC.
Proteomics Group at Technische Universität München
- Under the direction of Prof. Dr. Angelika Görg, the group focuses on the methodical development of 2D electrophoresis with immobilized pH gradients (IPG-Dalt) for proteome analysis, and the application of proteomics to various fields of research by studying differential protein expression using modern separation and detection technologies as well as mass spectrometry.
Proteomics Research Resource for Integrative Biology at PNNL
- This Resource is established to provide new proteomic technologies for use in the biomedical research community.
Seattle Proteome Center
- ISB NHLBI Seattle Proteome Center focuses on the development of an array of new, systematic assays to enhance and develop innovative proteomic technologies and apply them to biological questions relevant to heart, lung, blood, and sleep.
Stanford University Proteomics Center
- This Proteomics Center represents an interdisciplinary effort to explore and converge results from 4 different platform technologies that analyze intracellular and secreted blood cell proteins related to systemic autoimmune disease processes.
Swegene Centre for Integrative Biology
- Resource center for research and development in Lund, Sweden.
Systems Biology at PNNL
- Systems biology at PNNL is focused on understanding cellular networks-protein networks involved in cell signaling with a core capability to explore biological systems through proteomics.
UCLA Human Salivary Proteome Project
- The HSPP is a multi-institutional multidisciplinary research consortium aiming to generate a complete catalogue of all salivary secretory proteins using state of the art, sensitive and high-throughput proteomic technologies.
UCSF Core Facility for Genomics and Proteomics
- Specialising in microarrayer for nucleic acid and proteins, oligo synthesis, colony picking and PCR. Offers access to equipment, information, protocols and training at the Mission Bay Campus, San Francisco.
UNC-CH Proteomics Core Facility
- The core serves the greater university community, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, by providing a resource for training, education, and consultation in modern proteomic techniques.
Yale Center for Statistical Genomics and Proteomics
- Research includes haplotype analysis, genome-wide association studies, eQTL mapping, pathway-based genomics analysis, transcriptional regulatory network reconstruction, protein interaction networks and disease biomarker identification through proteomics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 8:24:07 UTC -