become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Testing_Services
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Proteins and Enzymes
Products and Services
Peptide Mass Fingerprinting
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Biomolecules: Proteins and Enzymes: Products and Services: Testing Services
Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Mass Spectrometry: Products and Services: Testing Services
Australian Proteome Analysis Facility
- Offers contract and analytical services, including courses in 2d-electrophoresis and mass spectroscopy. Maintains related links for students, researchers and industry, with opportunities in New South Wales and Thebarton, South Australia.
- Offer protein isolation, purification, characterization, SDS PAGE, 2D electrophoresis, differential proteomic analysis, with proprietary prefractionation methods. Includes team overview and lists facilities at Charleston, South Carolina.
- Company aiming to discover new drug targets and therapeutic molecules by combining screening, mapping and validation of protein interaction pathways. Includes outline of facilities and analyses offered from Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Michigan Proteome Consortium
- Aimed at industry and academic research institutions to provide proteome mapping, protein microarray, yeast hybrid and informatics core laboratories coordinated by University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
Proteome Factory AG.
- Offer identification and validation of drug targets and bio-markers, using mass spectrometric analysis, including MALDI-MS PMF, nanoLC-ESI-MS/MS and bioinformatics from Berlin, Germany.
- Offers integrated services with access to synchrotron beamtime for macromolecular crystallography data collection. Outlines cloning, purification, E. coli and Baculovirus expression systems, crystallization options and 3D structure determination at Woodridge, Illinois.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 20, 2012 at 5:24:04 UTC -