become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Reagents_and_Kits
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Proteins and Enzymes
Products and Services
Reagents and Kits
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Products and Services: Reagents and Kits
Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Mass Spectrometry: Products and Services: Supplies
Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Separations Science: Products and Services: Supplies
Caprotec Bioanalytics GmbH
- Supplies reagents and kits based on multifunctional small molecules that are used to target, capture, and isolate proteins from biological samples. It also offers the synthesis of customized capture compounds.
- Offers protein biomarker identification and characterization using proprietary CE-MS and LC MS/MS systems, with archives of biological samples and assays. Includes sale of coated CE capillaries, protein arrays from tumors, cation exchange peptide standard columns, and buffers from Morgantown, West Virginia.
- Manufactures analytical standards for NMR and mass spectrometry, protein crosslinkers, and novel proteomics reagents for protein detection and modification that are used in mass spectrometry, drug development, diagnostics and protein biology.
Proteomics-An integrated approach for Biomapping
- Offering specialist trypsin and custom peptide libraries to isolate, detect, identify and characterize protein structure and function, for both native and recombinant protein analysis, including glycoproteins and tools for glycobiology from Sigma-Aldrich.
- Offers protein microarrays in a multiplex ELISA format, custom array development and validation and a sample testing service.
Target Discovery, Inc.
- Offers dynamic coatings and method development kit to optimize separation, within the pH and buffer ranges by CE and microfluidics electrophoretic chips. Includes technologies under development in metabolomics, expressional and interactional proteomics, and facilities at Palo Alto, California.
Reagents and Kits
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2016 at 18:49:51 UTC -