become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Contract_Services
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Proteins and Enzymes
Products and Services
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Biomolecules: Proteins and Enzymes: Products and Services: Contract Services
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Products and Services: Contract Services
Cira Discovery Sciences, Inc.
- Develops algorithmic based pattern recognition technologies as predictors for analyzing proteomic data. Profile of expertise and company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- ProteoSep gel-free technology using LC-MS and other characterization techniques, for mapping intact proteins retained in the liquid phase for subsequent post translational modifications. Based in Darien, Illinois.
- Offers various proteomics products and services including protein identification, protein and peptide characterization, C18 nano columns, custom-packed nano columns.
- OBT is developing innovative antibody-based cancer drugs, with integrated diagnostics, against novel targets that it has discovered in its unique OGAP proteomic database.
- Drug discovery company that is focused on developing protein-based therapies to diseases where there is an unmet medical need, including reducing side effects. Corporate governance, prospectus, announcements, career opportunities and contacts in Subiaco, Western Australia.
- Offers fee-for-service in addition to utilizing their technology platform for in-house research, with E. coli clones to produce human recombinant proteins and libraries for data mining, with LIMS available to clients from Dortmund Germany.
- Offers identification and validation of proteins, drug targets and bio-markers using isotopic labelling and mass spectrometric analysis, including MALDI-MS, PMF, nanoLC-MS/MS.
- Offers contract research and products for proteomics, biomarker and target discovery and validation, high sensitive protein identification, characterization and sequencing using its comprehensive PFA proteomics platform.
- Company concentrating on multidimensional proteome analysis for target identification and validation. Includes technology platform, diagnostic marker for Alzheimer, prostate and epithelial cancers, and careers at Mainz, Germany.
- Introduction to technology and services based on photoaptamer array developing protein signature applications and instrument platforms, for the life sciences research and industry. Includes glossary, publication list and news from Boulder, Colorado.
- Translational technology platform translating genomic and proteomic data for small molecule therapeutics. Includes overview of methods, target therapies, careers and location at High Point, North Carolina.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 23, 2015 at 13:45:10 UTC -