become an editor
the entire directory
only in Proteomics/Databases
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Proteins and Enzymes
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Gene Expression: Databases
Science: Biology: Bioinformatics: Online Services
ExPASy: Swiss 2DPAGE
- Two-dimensional polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis database, including manual for mapping proteomes of different phyla.
Human Protein Reference Database
- HPRD offers a centralized platform to visualize domain architecture, post-translational modifications, interaction networks and disease association for each protein in the human proteome. Includes map of pathways and FAQ maintained by Johns Hopkins University and the Institute of Bioinformatics.
Orientations of Proteins in Membranes Database
- OPM of transmembrane, monotopic, peripheral polypeptides and their spatial arrangement in situ of PDB entries. Includes classification, 3D imagesand contacts at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
Plasma Proteome Database
- Resource for human plasma proteins along with their isoforms, specific expression, disease, localization, post translational modification and SNP. Includes FAQ, query interface, or browsing by structure or function.
Protein Modification Resource
- Freely accessible on-line systems biology resource devoted to commonly studied protein post-translational modifications.
Proteomics of Lactococcus lactis
- Searchable database with references.
Rice Proteome Database
- Provides information on rice proteomics, the database, protocols, proteome tools and rice genome tools.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2015 at 7:05:07 UTC -