become an editor
the entire directory
only in Proteomics/Associations
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Proteins and Enzymes
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Associations
Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Mass Spectrometry: Associations
Australasian Proteomics Society
- APS promotes proteomics research in Australia and New Zealand.
British Society for Proteome Research
- BSPR aims to advance the science of proteomics, to further public education therein and to promote study and research work in proteomics and related subjects for the public benefit.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Proteomforschung
- German Society for Proteomics
European Proteomics Association
- Established to coordinate, integrate, strengthen and promote fundamental research, education, training and applications throughout Europe.
Hellenic Proteomics Society
- Greek Society for Proteomics
Human Proteome Organisation
- Consolidates national and regional proteome organizations engaged in scientific and educational activities to disseminate knowledge of model organisms, technologies and assisting coordination of public initiatives.
Proteomics Platform for the Netherlands
- The proteomics platform was formed in the end of 2000 as an initiative of Connie Jiménez (VU, Amsterdam) in order to stimulate the exchange of knowledge/information between Dutch research groups that engage in fast-moving field of proteome research.
SEProt - Spanish Society of Proteomics
- SEProt was born with the objective of encouraging the development of Proteomics in Spain, grouping together researchers in the field of Proteomics, users of Proteomics Services, private companies in the sector, and students interested in the study of proteomes.
Swedish Proteomics Society
- The Swedish Proteomics Society intends to promote activities within the Proteomics field in Sweden, and also acts as an interface to the international Proteomics programs.
Swiss Proteomics Society
- Statutes, committee and contacts for membership details. Features career and other links, including deadlines for their three day congress at Bern, Switzerland.
- USHUPO's mission is to engage in scientific and educational activities to encourage the spread of proteomics technologies and to disseminate knowledge pertaining to the human proteome and that of model organisms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 30, 2013 at 2:54:59 UTC -