become an editor
the entire directory
only in Proteins_and_Enzymes/Journals
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Proteins and Enzymes
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Biomolecules: Journals
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Publications
- Archives from research in analysis, separation, synthesis, biosynthesis, analogues, derivatives, isotopes, radiated modifications, glycosylation, polyamines and peptides, Applications in medicine, food chemistry, nutrition, pharmacology, and roles in pathophysiology from Springer.
BBA: Proteins and Proteomics
- Journal on protein structure conformation and dynamics, protein-ligand interactions, enzyme mechanisms, models and kinetics, physical properties and spectroscopy. One of the nine topical sections of Biochimica et Biophysica Acta.
Current Advances in Protein Biochemistry
- Literature search covering purification, analysis, sequencing, crystallography, structure prediction, dynamics and interaction, design, engineering and synthesis. Available by subsription to Elsevier, BV.
Protein Engineering Design and Selection
- Publishes full-length original research papers which advance understanding of the structural and biochemical basis of protein function. In addition to full-length papers, the journal also publishes review articles, commentaries and protocols.
- Serves as an international forum for publishing original reports on proteins in the broadest sense.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
- Publishes original reports of significant experimental and analytic research in protein structure, function, computation, genetics and design.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 11, 2015 at 9:45:09 UTC -