become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nucleic_Acids/Software
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Biomolecules: Nucleic Acids: Software
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Biomolecules: Software
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Gene Expression: Software
- Tools developed at the Comparative Genomics Center at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, California.
- Gensearch offers locus specific software application assisting biologists in the analysis of DNA sequences, for potential mutation locations, interpreting their potential consequences.
Southwest Parallel Software, Inc.
- Commercial versions of Phil Green's Phrap, Swat and Cross-Match sequence analysis tools. Some trial versions available for download.
- Introduction, documentation and downloads for DNA sequence analysis. Includes related courses in Cambridge, England.
The Vienna RNA Package
- A free suit of software for the analysis of RNA secondary structure, including structure prediction and comparison as well as sequence design.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:59:43 UTC -