become an editor
the entire directory
only in DNA/Software
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Biomolecules: Nucleic Acids: Software
Science: Biology: Bioinformatics: Online Services: Genome Databases
Science: Biology: Genetics: Software
- Available from the Sanger Institute of the Wellcome Foundation, is a free genome viewer and annotation tool that allows visualization of sequence features and the results of analyses.
- Commercial sequence package for contig assembly, normal and batch mode, to investigate genomic fragments, rRNA and protein genes. Includes trial download for Microsoft platforms from Windows 95 to Vista.
- Program from BJ Diagnostik that reads and processes fragment analysis files measured on ABI DNA-sequencers.
QualTrace Sequencing Software
- Analyzes the raw data contained within ABI trace files to identify nine major problems with either the reactions or instrument.
Technelysium Pty Ltd
- Software to process files from ABI and Amersham MegaBace and other DNA sequencers. Reverse and complement sequence, export of text and clip images. Earlier version by free download.
- Offers downloadable or online program to perform the pairwise local alignment of two genomic (DNA/RNA) sequences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 23, 2013 at 22:59:13 UTC -