become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nucleic_Acids/DNA
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Science: Biology: Genetics
Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science: DNA
Society: Issues: Science and Technology: Biotechnology: Genetics
- Details of anticancer anthracycline intercalated as DNA hexamer, illustrated from 3-D x-ray crystal images by Dr J.P. Miller at UMIST, Manchester, UK.
- Contains user-friendly tools to launch DNA database searches, statistical analyses, and population modeling from a centralized workspace.
- Sequence-specific recognition of DNA using high affinity synthetic molecules, for the regulation of gene expression, at California Institute of Technology, Pasadena.
DNA from the Beginning
- An animated primer on the basics of DNA, genes, and heredity.
DNA Microbiology Guide
- Provides an introduction to DNA, its chemical structure, biological function, practical applications and research.
DNA: RCSB PDB Molecule of the Month
- Research Collaboratory for Structural Bioinformatics Protein Data Bank entry on DNA. Includes discussion of the properties and structure of DNA.
Double helix: 50 years of DNA
- Articles, photos, and interviews from the journal "Nature" presented in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the description of the structure of DNA.
- A database of nucleotide sequences maintained by the US National Center for Biology Information. Includes news, search functions and methods for submitting sequences.
The National Human Genome Research Institute
- US government site discusses research, grants, health, policy, and ethics of genetics.
Obiba: Open Source Software for Biobanks
- The aim of this project is to build an open software infrastructure on which genomic epidemilogy studies can depend and to which they can contribute. It is supported by the P3G consortium.
- Article on regions in genes that are expressed in mature mRNA and in proteins.
Wikipedia: Noncoding DNA
- Article on the sections of DNA that do not contain codes for polypeptide sequences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 22:24:07 UTC -